Rbs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rbs

Ahmed is part of the solution at running back IMO. Breida likely signs elsewhere.

Miami needs that inside pounder, a young Frank Gore type who is always getting positive yards and winning in short yardage.

I think we should start following the Steelers motto. Pick a RB every year in the 4th round. All young legs out to prove themselves and never re-sign them or bring in high priced RB

Gaskin has rushed for 90+ yards in 2 of his last three games and that's while not being healthy. It's not like he hasn't had his moments too.
Team ran for 250 yesterday. Breida got the same amount in a handful of carries. Gaskin has no speed or elusiveness so he just gets the yards that are blocked. Who knows what the other backs could have done on the same plays?

I don't see how anyone could watch plays from yesterday and mot see the difference that the speed of our backs made. Both backs got three times the yardage on certain carries because they split or outran defenders.

I think we should start following the Steelers motto. Pick a RB every year in the 4th round. All young legs out to prove themselves and never re-sign them or bring in high priced RB
The reason why the Steelers can do that is they've drafted well for years and aren't trying to build a team. Its harder to build a roster from scratch.

Najee Harris cures all our run issues. Paired with Ahmad we would be lethal on the ground keeping tua's arm fresh and opening up the middle of the field more because if you flood the middle with lb's and safety's cheated up to focus on stopping harris, gesiki and parker burn you bad and tua would feast all day on intermediate and over the middle passes where he excells.

My targeted player in this draft is Najee Harris. He does more for tua's growth right now over any other position. See henry in tennessee and tell me you wouldnt want that here. Harris is a henry clone and that doesnt come around much. We need a pro bowl, 1500 yds per year rb who scares EVERYONE and he is there if the fins will just pic him.

Najee Harris cures all our run issues. Paired with Ahmad we would be lethal on the ground keeping tua's arm fresh and opening up the middle of the field more because if you flood the middle with lb's and safety's cheated up to focus on stopping harris, gesiki and parker burn you bad and tua would feast all day on intermediate and over the middle passes where he excells.

My targeted player in this draft is Najee Harris. He does more for tua's growth right now over any other position. See henry in tennessee and tell me you wouldnt want that here. Harris is a henry clone and that doesnt come around much. We need a pro bowl, 1500 yds per year rb who scares EVERYONE and he is there if the fins will just pic him.
So, you're telling me Harris is a D. Henry type player?........LOL

I'm fine with drafting him (not rd1), but equating him to Henry either strength or speed is crazy talk, IMO.

Breida goes to the Pats and then we have 1,000 “the sky is falling” posts
Nope that ship has sailed now that the patriots don't have Brady, They can have a monster year out of Brieda and I wouldn't give a damn because Cam Newton or Jarret Stidham will still lose games with poor throws.
The patriots have gotten by for years with subpar talent and won SB's just because of Brady but now they join the rest of the NFL reality where you can have Super Talent on your team but still suck because you don't have a superstar QB lol

Back
Top Bottom