Re-watching Phins Games? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Re-watching Phins Games?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I watch every Dolphins game at least twice. It started when I met Vernon Carey a few times when he was at "The U" and I told him I was gonna be watching him on Sunday's, and got a Big smile. Worked out great when we drafted him, and I started recording games. He did not play much his first year but was a starter his second, and that's when I got hooked on watching "The Big Uglies." I'm no expert analyst, and many think it's boring to watch blocking but, I do enjoy it.

How many others re-watch our games, and what do you focus on or look for?​

I'll re-watch when we win. Can't do it for a loss.
Not necessarily looking for anything except to enjoy the moment once again.

I used to watch my recorded Jet games all the time, I have pretty much every game of the last 20+ years on tape/dvd but w/ 2 young kids it's tough to find time to watch.

I used to watch my recorded Jet games all the time, I have pretty much every game of the last 20+ years on tape/dvd but w/ 2 young kids it's tough to find time to watch.

Need to delete that Monday night miracle game. Don't ever want to watch that one again.

Been there, done that. Altho the last decade, there really hasn't been anything to save for later viewing. We've been let down so many times. I have a bunch of MIA games on VHS. Anybody know of an easy way to transfer those to DVD & edit out the commercials?

It's always surprised me that the NFL doesn't sell all of these games on dvd.

It's always surprised me that the NFL doesn't sell all of these games on dvd.

I thought so too. I mean they make the games avail on NFL Game Rewind going back 2-3 yrs. A good question to ask somebody in the know.

If they lose I trash the VHS tape (when that was the preferred medium). Now I delete off the disc. Game didn't happen if we lose. Expunged from my memory.

I have the Cincinnati game on DVR and that is the only one of the last few years. Didn't do the pats game because I expected to lose, and then I don't bother with the Rewind (cut-down) NFLN version.

Got LOTS of stuff from when we were good ;)

Back
Top Bottom