Read me first!

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
The Exchange is where you can buy, sell, or trade merchandise of the Miami Dolphins or any other sports team.

FinHeaven & Co is NOT responsible for any transaction that takes place. Please use common sense. If you think you are getting a deal that seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Furthermore, please do NOT post any personal information, if it is needed for the transaction. Instead, e-mail or PM the person. Again, this should be common sense.

If you have any questions about this section, please post them here.

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i know there are some out there!

but i sure wouldn't want to sell any of the dolphin stuff i have, right down to the superbowl ticket stubs!;)

Idaphin

Rookie
Reaction score
Dolphin Hat

Can anyone tell me how to get one of those ball cap style hats with a Dolphin sticking out he front and back Not the larger plastic Dolphin hats. I live about 2000+ miles away so a shopping trip to Miami is not inthe cards.
Thankx

footballer

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
man, i got 12 dollars in my pocket, if anyone is trying to get rid of a ronnie jersey,, hit me up..

footballer

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
hmmm

Idaphin said:
Can anyone tell me how to get one of those ball cap style hats with a Dolphin sticking out he front and back Not the larger plastic Dolphin hats. I live about 2000+ miles away so a shopping trip to Miami is not inthe cards.
Thankx
yo, try the internet..

BigChief

Scout Team
Reaction score
I have a ronnie size XL white replica. It is new but has name plate and leterrs sewn on.

fatshaft

Scottish Exile
Reaction score
Finheaven, do you think it's possible to lower the 50 post minimum before you can PM someone? Having a limit is a great idea, but 50 is harsh, no spammer is going to go to that bother surely

Top Bottom