Read my latest blog!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read my latest blog!!!

COMEBACKRICKY

Superbowl MVP
Reaction score
haha that was some good **** man! the jenna jameson line was priceless do you mind if i use that one?! lol jk man but seriously that was well thought out, had a point and kept the reader intrested. are you pursuing a carrer in journalism or were you just kinda venting some emotions. oh, and that dan lebatard article was RUTHLESS man! some good late night reads thanks!

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
haha that was some good **** man! the jenna jameson line was priceless do you mind if i use that one?! lol jk man but seriously that was well thought out, had a point and kept the reader intrested. are you pursuing a carrer in journalism or were you just kinda venting some emotions. oh, and that dan lebatard article was RUTHLESS man! some good late night reads thanks!

No prob. And yes, I am in journalism at LSU.

D-Rock

31 yrs ago, I would have been a Panther.
Club Member
Reaction score
niice... but i for one is tired of mentioning that guys name.. lets just say fcuk it and move on

GoonBoss

Finheaven Templar
Reaction score
"Tie"....

"Strings".....

:lol:

That series of sub-paragraphs were well constructed.

Ultimate authority means ultimate responsibility.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
niice... but i for one is tired of mentioning that guys name.. lets just say fcuk it and move on

I know what you mean man.

But I just had to respond to that Bama writer. And LeBatard's article was amazing.

ottie35

Straight Outta Delaware
Reaction score
I know what you mean man.

But I just had to respond to that Bama writer. And LeBatard's article was amazing.

Haha, that has to be some of the best stuff i have read in a while. Lebatards article just got me completely hype. I have been thinking alot of things, as does everyone here, but he captured it in words in that article perfectly. Then your article was the icing on the cake. YOu know this isnt over, dont you? They will fire shots back after seeing your article....this is gonna get even better.

I didnt know he notified his players by email.....ill tell you what, if this does not get the dolphins fired up to kick some serious azz next year, What will?

Top Bottom