Ready for a tough one | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ready for a tough one

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's going to be a tough game but I feel good about our chances. We have been excellent on the road, and we are on the road against the pats. We are pissed of that they beat us in Miami, and I hope that is going through the minds of all the Dolphins

Fiedler is playing very good football right now, and chambers is on FIRE. I don't think the Pats will be able to stack the line against ricky, because if they do Fiedler and Chambers will burn their rookie DB's. They are going to have to back off the line, and when they do ricky is going to run wild. Ricky is not beat up, he has been running around people, and now he is finally starting to run over people again.

Also the oline is finally starting ot come together, and of course we can not forget about OG, I have a feeling he is going to come up big because the pats are not looking for him.

I'm not to worried about the weather. Everyone says Miami hates the cold, I don't think they really hate it. I mean you are in a football game, after you get out there for a series, yea you know it's cold, but it's the very last thing on your mind.

I feel very good about this game, becuase Miami is going in with a head of steam. The pats have had a few shakey wins, but wins none the less. So it should be a good old fashioned battle in the treches kind of game. But I have to take Miami coming out on top. The DB's have done pretty well for us. The Colts only put up 17 on us and they put up 30+ on the pats.

But I'm ready for a great game!

It sure would be nice to dominate the Pats like we did the Cowboys. That would set the tone for the rest of December.

It should be a knock down drag out, as usual. I think the difference will be the extra three days of rest Miami had. The schedulers may have done us a favor without realizing it.

If they realized it they wouldn't have done it, I love how we alylwas have our bye's so early int he season when we dont even need them that early.

Nobody thought we would dominate the Cowboys either. In true homer fashion, I am predicting a blowout. We are going to expose the Patriots as frauds, they will never recover from the embarrassment, and will lose the rest of their games.

I can dream, can't I?

The key will be...pressure...if we can get pressure on Brady...we win. I know I sound like a broken record and that's what I said before the Cowboys game...but I really feel that we need Brady to F-up. We also need to run the ball and score TD's...no FG's but TD's...we let these suckers hang around too long last time and guess what...we lost. We need a 31 point lead with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter...only then I may be content but these Pats know how to win and make plays late in the game when it counts most so...we need a big lead.

I also hope that we run the ball...I hope that Norv realizes that the Pats secondary it not the Cowboys secondary. We need to run the ball to the outside!!!

Go Fins!!!

If we pressure brady, he will make mistakes, he constantly just lofts the ball up when he faces pressure, so hopefully we can pick those balls off.

In another thread I called Grise a m***igan scumbag... now, if that is true... that makes Brady a m***igan douchebag.... Remember in Ace Ventura when she makes that quote about Marino... well, I say the same thing about Brady.

"Tom Brady should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell"

Back
Top Bottom