Real Football 365 Power Rankings..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Real Football 365 Power Rankings.....

evans555

Scout Team
Reaction score
http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2007/07/nfl-trainingcamp-powerrankings310707.html

9.) New York Jets - Consider the Jets lucky last season. They were able to win a lot of close games by virtue of a weak schedule, finish 10-6 and earn a playoff spot. This year, though, Gang Green should be the real deal. Unlike '06, the Jets have a legitimate RB, Thomas Jones, and a defense that ought to be very good. New York scored big with its top two draft picks in April -- first-round cornerback Darrelle Revis and second-round linebacker David Harris.

15.) Buffalo Bills - With QB J.P. Losman on the verge of breaking out, an improved offensive line, a three-headed ground attack and a great receiver in Lee Evans, the Bills will definitely score and win their share of games this season. Whether they reach the playoffs will depend on the 'D', which appears to be very weak right now. Of course, the same was said about New Orleans' defense entering 2006.

26.) Miami Dolphins - New head coach Cam Cameron has said all the right things since his January hiring, but he has to prove he's the real deal. He failed at his only other head coaching gig (18-37 at the University of Indiana between 1997-2001) and has his work cut out for him with the Dolphins, whose offensive talent isn't even close to the Chargers', whom Cameron was the O-coordinator for since '02.

The Pats are at #1..........

Two things Cam shouldn't have said: "We drafted the Ted Ginn Family" and "Every time you watch this guy return a kick...."

Call me a hater, but I just don't see JP on the verge of anything but mediocrity.

BZ

Call me a hater, but I just don't see JP on the verge of anything but mediocrity.

BZ

Hater. Every post I see by you, you hate on Losman. Dude just turned 26. As a 25 year old, he outplayed a 30 year old Pennington. Do you Penny's stats as a 25 year old? Oh, he didn't play. I just love how everyone loves to diss JP because he struggled his first year started. But if his name was Eli Manning, Leinart, or Alex Smith (guys Losman outplayed last year), people would talk about him being the next great QB.

Factor in that the Bills played the hardest schedule in the league, had a crappy oline, and a rb who was a moron and could only play well against one team, Losman was really good. Seriously, stop hating. It makes you look bad. :wink:

P.S. The only team in the division that can hate on JP are the Pats. He dominated the Pats and Fins last year. :wink:

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2007/07/nfl-trainingcamp-powerrankings310707.html

9.) New York Jets - Consider the Jets lucky last season. They were able to win a lot of close games by virtue of a weak schedule, finish 10-6 and earn a playoff spot. This year, though, Gang Green should be the real deal. Unlike '06, the Jets have a legitimate RB, Thomas Jones, and a defense that ought to be very good. New York scored big with its top two draft picks in April -- first-round cornerback Darrelle Revis and second-round linebacker David Harris.

15.) Buffalo Bills - With QB J.P. Losman on the verge of breaking out, an improved offensive line, a three-headed ground attack and a great receiver in Lee Evans, the Bills will definitely score and win their share of games this season. Whether they reach the playoffs will depend on the 'D', which appears to be very weak right now. Of course, the same was said about New Orleans' defense entering 2006.

26.) Miami Dolphins - New head coach Cam Cameron has said all the right things since his January hiring, but he has to prove he's the real deal. He failed at his only other head coaching gig (18-37 at the University of Indiana between 1997-2001) and has his work cut out for him with the Dolphins, whose offensive talent isn't even close to the Chargers', whom Cameron was the O-coordinator for since '02.

The Pats are at #1..........

So the Bills are 11 spots better then us despite winning 1 more game (yes they swept us, I'm aware).

Gotcha

Back
Top Bottom