Originally posted by Killa_B
Miami with the number 5 pick via Ogun trade with redskins select

rd1-5 Sean Taylor -miami

rd1-20 Phillip rivers- nc state

rd3 Lee Evans- Wisc

rd4 Lamar Bryant- Maryland, G

rd5 Scott Wells- Tenn, C

rd7 Jonathan Harrell- Lb
I do not see Wash signing OGun - even with their history of signing RFAs. They need to improve their O and need to re-sign Baily and #5 is an awful lot to give up (plus their 3rd rd pick)- Gibbs may even want a big back to take over for their fast backs. Right now Marion and Knight are under contract so S w/b a low, low priroity -though both c/b cut before the draft and Freeman is a UFA....

P.S. :welcome: a-board Killa_B

I would love to see this, but the other two are right... I doubt there is any way in hell that Washington gives up there #5 pick for a DE. When Gibbs wants either a TE or a big RB...

That sounds good, in fact too good to be true. I like the positive thinking though. I must say I am suprised more folks aren't irritated you suggest a D player with a top 5 pick. I like it and know he is supposed to be amazing. We have that need for sure. Does anyone know if he plays SS or FS??? I was hoping FS Brian Dawkins type.

Oh I also doubt Lee will be there in the 3rd. Again would love it but also doubt it quite a bit. Anyone else think its unlikely he will be available then?

I would not complain if we took taylor... thats one of those special players.

they also really really really really need a RB. i believe they're taking Jackson.

Originally posted by Killa_B
Miami with the number 5 pick via Ogun trade with redskins select

rd1-5 Sean Taylor -miami

rd1-20 Phillip rivers- nc state

rd3 Lee Evans- Wisc

rd4 Lamar Bryant- Maryland, G

rd5 Scott Wells- Tenn, C

rd7 Jonathan Harrell- Lb

:bong:

All mock drafts are "real" and they're all wrong...especially when you try to reach beyond round one. BTW, the 'Skins absolutely, 1,000,000,000% will NOT give up the #5 overall pick for Ogun. Joe Lieberman has a better shot at the presidency than this deal has of becoming reality.

P.S. Welcome to the boards.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
they also really really really really need a RB. i believe they're taking Jackson.

They're negotiating for Corey Dillon right now. They could also make a run at Travis Henry now that he's expendable.

Re: Re: Real Mock Draft...........

Originally posted by dolphan39
I do not see Wash signing OGun - even with their history of signing RFAs. They need to improve their O and need to re-sign Baily and #5 is an awful lot to give up (plus their 3rd rd pick)- Gibbs may even want a big back to take over for their fast backs. Right now Marion and Knight are under contract so S w/b a low, low priroity -though both c/b cut before the draft and Freeman is a UFA....

P.S. :welcome: a-board Killa_B

What he said ;)

I don't see that happening but is the offseason and we can all dream about stuff like that. Taylor is a special player but we need offence first imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom