Realistic and very helpful 3 round Mock Draft for our struggling offense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Realistic and very helpful 3 round Mock Draft for our struggling offense

Guys I love Quinn, but quit having this wet dream like he is going to be there and face the facts.

Brady Quinn is unrealistic and is a serious long shot, but that said, I would be exstatic if we drafted Quinn, but I just don't think it is going to happen.
I know I'm in the minority here but I feel he falls to #9, I really do.
Oak takes Johnson Clev takes Russell and he falls. I just do not see how the Vikings take him, they gave up way too much last year for Jackson. Anyway after we take Quinn I would love to see us get Weddle and Gonzalez in round 2.

There is NO way Quinn is there at #9! Out of the 1st 10 picks, Levi Brown at #9 would be horrible. Alan Brach at #10 would be better...so would Willis and half a dozen players after Brown. To think that we would not take one lineman with the first three picks, with good ones avail. (Kalil), is asinine.

Doesn't mean that they will all select one and there are circumstances that dictate team's picks other than just pure need.

Guys, I know that teams in front of us need Qb's, but that doesn't mean that they will take them. Quinn is highly ranked by every team, but that doesn't mean that they have him ranked ahead of everyone else available to them. Taking a QB that high is risky and with all of the talent available why try when you could get Stanton or Edwards later. (I guarantee some teams have them ranked higher than Quinn.) Anyway, nobody can say that there is no way he will be available @ #9. Every year someone falls. Maybe it won't be Quinn but it could be Russell. I feel it will be Quinn for the following reasons:
1 Oak - will take Johnson (trade Moss and draft Edwards later)
2 Det - Martz does not need a high pick for QB and quite frankly Daunte would fit in great in Martz's 1 read and throw offense.
3 Clev - Russell Savage has been in love with him since high school ( I still think it would be 50/50 between him and Peterson)
4 Tampa - To many QB's
5 Zona - Leinart (who fell last year)
6 Wash - Campbell (possible trade down)
7 Minn - Jackson - Childress gave up alot to get him and likes him. If Minny had a new coach like we do, then I think they would start fresh but Childress can't afford to do it.
8 Atl - Petrino is setting up to draft Brohm next year.
9 Mia - Quinn Let's face it, he fits. If we have to trade up we should but I don't think we have to.
My fear is that someone will trade up or we will pass on him if he's available.
Anyway, that's my reasoning, have at it.

What you said is correct other than the Detroit-Culpepper comment.

Martz hates Culpepper basically.

Back
Top Bottom