Realistic First Step??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Realistic First Step???

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Bench Thompson right now. This guy is a complete Stifrf and should not be a starting WR in the NFL. He in almost no way helps this offense. In fact in just 2 games it almost appears that Griese, after putting the ball in Thompson's hands 3 times and having it dropped, has already lost confidence in him. McKnight will be a consistant legit threat opposite Chambers. Afterall as much as poeple hate to admit it he was our most consistant receiver at the end of 2002 when Chambers was on vacation.

Foe those of you who want to see Wade Smith benched I'm dying to know who you want to start at LT. At least with Smith we know who will be playing each week unlike Dixon.

Dixon's decision is coming this week. We have been wanting him back healty for a long long time now. With him back he could help out, but I think this will happen again with Smith.

McKnight should start, period.

I've been saying it since the Bills game.. & I've been getting knocked on for it, since the Bills game. It was just last week when people started to agree with me. I think Muck has been with me the whole time though..

Back
Top Bottom