Reality Check Fin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check Fin Fans

obxsnowboarderp

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Last Night We Played a great defense and a pretty damn good offense. Batch had plenty of protection to take his times to make plays.

Look I think after watching last night. I noticed that were not all hyped up to be as "We All Were Thinking" We all had hopes for a 12-4, 11-5 and **** like that. I think now we just need to leave the secondary up to Saban and hope they get in shape and that Jason Allen comes through. Also lets give some more time for the OL. Seriously all Pre-season and 1st real season game they played against some pretty good DL lines.

I hope I am not the only one thats still pumped up for the season. But man Daunte last night threw over 200 yards. He will do great forget about the interceptions he has so pressured last night. Our running game was totally destroyed. He had to desperately get that ball down the field.

Come on Guys, Lets Not start the **** about a new runningback or a new quaterback we just need to let it work its self in. I don't care what anyone says were in the re-building process.

Go Fins :dolphins:

"What were we all thinking"

Take a look at our schedule. It shouldnt be tough to answer why everyone has high hopes for a good season this year. The only other top caliber teams we play this year are Kansas City, New England x 2, and Indianapolis. Im not suggesting every other game is a lock(anything but), however you cannot judge Miami against the defending champs then turn around and imagine them playing the same way against teams at the bottom of the pecking order. Every match-up is unique.

Back
Top Bottom