Really Important Draft News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really Important Draft News

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Just to let you all know that over the past month I have been doing these position by position listings for next weekend's draft and highlighting whether Miami will be looking at these particular gusy, whether we spent time with them at the Senior Bowl practices and at the Combine, etc. Whilst I appreciate the majority of you are reading them, there are plenty of questions that a lot of people are posting on the main board that are answered at Fin Heaven's Draft Central.

http://www.finheaven.com/seasonal/draft.php

I'm not saying it's great or anything like that, but they are pretty meaty write ups and give you round predictions and that sort of jazz for a lot of players. Myself and Muck, who's been formatting and doing the pictures, have been working our tails off to get this done by draft time and whilst neither of us expect anything, I just wanted to make sure that in the final push to draft day, that as many people as possible knew they were there, so as to answer some questions that have been appearing as threads or in threads.

So if you want to know which linebackers Miami have shown an interest in, which cornerback the Dolphins have been seeing a lot of, which of the WR's suit our needs best, which tackles can play G as well, and where Vernon Carey is predicted to go, check it out.

Oh and while I'm on my soapbox, do people want to talk about the draft in a chat session between now and then, questions, all that stuff? Muck and I can arrange that as some people have been querying the possibility.

Cheers.
Boomer

Props to Boomer and Muck for thier hard work. The writeups have really been a welcome addition to the site. And lets get a chat session going, eh?

:allhail:

Thanks Boomer, it's always a pleasure reading your draft reports, especially for those of us who love the draft.

Props to Muck for the good work too...

As Wayne and Garth would say:
WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!
:hail:

Nob off ! I didn't want it to turn into a praise session, just that people read the stuff, coz when u look at the main board, sometimes I'm not sure everyone knows it's there.

Originally posted by Boomer
Nob off ! I didn't want it to turn into a praise session, just that people read the stuff, coz when u look at the main board, sometimes I'm not sure everyone knows it's there.

Nob what?:lol:

I've enjoyed your reports a great deal Boomer...and I think a chat or Q&A type forum would be a good idea! I know I have a few questions about some lesser known players and would like your insight on them (most notably Stacy Andrews..who I think would be a steal in the later rounds).

Just joking with ya, Boomer. A little praise could help reel in some of the drifters that havent read the preview yet

Again, great job ;)

Originally posted by Boomer
Just to let you all know that over the past month I have been doing these position by position listings for next weekend's draft and highlighting whether Miami will be looking at these particular gusy, whether we spent time with them at the Senior Bowl practices and at the Combine, etc. Whilst I appreciate the majority of you are reading them, there are plenty of questions that a lot of people are posting on the main board that are answered at Fin Heaven's Draft Central.

http://www.finheaven.com/seasonal/draft.php

I'm not saying it's great or anything like that, but they are pretty meaty write ups and give you round predictions and that sort of jazz for a lot of players. Myself and Muck, who's been formatting and doing the pictures, have been working our tails off to get this done by draft time and whilst neither of us expect anything, I just wanted to make sure that in the final push to draft day, that as many people as possible knew they were there, so as to answer some questions that have been appearing as threads or in threads.

So if you want to know which linebackers Miami have shown an interest in, which cornerback the Dolphins have been seeing a lot of, which of the WR's suit our needs best, which tackles can play G as well, and where Vernon Carey is predicted to go, check it out.

Oh and while I'm on my soapbox, do people want to talk about the draft in a chat session between now and then, questions, all that stuff? Muck and I can arrange that as some people have been querying the possibility.

Cheers.
Boomer

It was Muck doing the "querying" I swear!

:lol:

At this point, it looks like there will indeed be a pre-draft chat. We just have not determined what day it will be. But we'll let you know as soon as we work out all the details. I also think we might have a Draft Day chat going as well. If everyone is up for it, I suppose we could do it. :D

And on top of all this, we the staff are working on a few other big things in preparation for the draft. So stay tuned.

Also, I'd like to thank NYCPhan for helping me out these last few days.

Finally, the Defensive Tackle analysis is up. :) Be sure to check that out. Not your typical rankings here.

Back
Top Bottom