Reamaining schedule...your thoughts.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reamaining schedule...your thoughts....

Dolphins12thMan

Tailgate Central (E12 Orange Camry Zone)
Reaction score
Here is the way I see it!

Bal W
Was W
Dal L 3 Days rest after a Sunday nighter
NE L Until proven other wise, its a Dec game
Phi W
Buf L Same as NE above
NYJ W/L Could play spoilers, who knows..the Jets may be Battling for a playoff spot.

8-8 or 7-9

Just my opinion.

We're 5-4 right now. You've got three likely wins and a possible fourth. How do you get 7-9 out of that? Let me make an amendment:

WINS - Washington, Jets
LOSSES - Baltimore, Dallas, New England, Philadelphia
??? - Buffalo

I think the schedule is irrelevant. If this team can battle itself and find the fire they have been missing, they can win out. If they don't, they can lose out. There is no foe scarier than the team's own lack of confidence right now.

No one is afraid of us. We have no heart. 8-8 is my prediction. We have an offensive line that couldn't block their ways out of a paper bag.

The next 2 are must wins. They will make or break our POTENTIAL playoff run.

I have a question for the people that are saying 9-7 and 6th playoff spot.

Are you content with this? Because I'm sure as hell not. We have the most talented defense, one of the best running backs, and we're talking barely over .500? This is utterly pathetic. I'm so glad this will be the last year for Wanny, then we can have some fun with this team.

I really don't know that 9-7 gets a team in the playoffs this year. With the dead weight that is the AFC North getting a slot, it's a lot harder to get in via wild card.

Where do you get that we have the most talented Defense. They can tackle and they cant defense a pass. They let the receiver catch the ball then they try to tackle them. They're overrated. Wake up.

Seeing as how we've gotten worse every year under Wanny and we went 9-7 last season, I would have to say we'll go 8-8 this season.

We will beat Baltimore, Washington, and the NYJ

We will lose to the Bills, NE Pats., Eagles, Dallas Cowboys

8-8 boys and NO playoffs. Dave W will be canned at seasons end

No way you beat the Ravens...

Looks like the Broncos will snatch up the last wildcard spot so there is no reason to worry about it to much.

Originally posted by Zacher
No way you beat the Ravens...

Looks like the Broncos will snatch up the last wildcard spot so there is no reason to worry about it to much.

Woody Paige, is that you?

Back
Top Bottom