Reamaining schedule...your thoughts.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reamaining schedule...your thoughts....

I hate the Broncos but the way you guys are playing you have left the door open for them to make the playoffs.

For the people who are complaining about rest leading up to the Dallas game, they are getting the same amount of rest.

Wins- Washington, Baltimore, Dallas, Buffalo, Philly, Jets
Losses - Patriots

I'm dead serious about this too. We will not do what we have done in the past and we will WIN in December!

Originally posted by Zacher
No way you beat the Ravens...

Looks like the Broncos will snatch up the last wildcard spot so there is no reason to worry about it to much.

We have one of the best run defenses in the league, and they can't pass. They will struggle against us offensively. We will be able to put up enough points to win. I do not see us losing to the Ravens. I have a really good feeling about the game next week, something that I did not have today.

I see it like this:

IF OUR D SHOWS UP:

RAVENS - Win

REDSKINS - Win

Cowboys - Win

Patsies - Win

EAGLES - Win

Bills - Win

JETS - Win

(Not saying they would run the table, but they have a legit shot of winning each remaining game if the D simply shows up, which it hasn't been.)

IF THE D IS ASLEEP:

RAVENS - Loss

REDSKINS - Win

Cowboys - Loss

Patsies - Loss

EAGLES - Loss

Bills - Loss

Jests - Win

It ain't looking good.

Too bad Huizenga loves Wanny so much.

I agree

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
For the people who are complaining about rest leading up to the Dallas game, they are getting the same amount of rest.

Losses - Patriots

I'm dead serious about this too. We will not do what we have done in the past and we will WIN in December!

Except I think we can beat the Patsies in NE. Hell Belicheck is a supurb coach but, how many games is he gonna eek out from us. This is the only game I'm not confident about, however, I think NE has been extremely lucky and their luck has to run out.

Besides this is they year of broken streaks.

All I want is to beat NE once or twice. Beating NE twice would be better than playing in the afc championship game for me.

Originally posted by Dolphins12thMan
Here is the way I see it!

Bal W
Was W
Dal L 3 Days rest after a Sunday nighter
NE L Until proven other wise, its a Dec game
Phi W
Buf L Same as NE above
NYJ W/L Could play spoilers, who knows..the Jets may be Battling for a playoff spot.

8-8 or 7-9

Just my opinion.

BAL - L

WAS - W

DAL - L

BUF - L

PHI - W

NE - L

NYJ - L (with Pennington healthy).

7-9. I hope we do just that. Since:

a) the season's over;
b) Wanny is already gone;
c) We need better draft picks.

I'm actually bummed now that we have 5 losses. And, Wanny has hindered the team by costing us our 2nd round pick next year for Whitley? PLease. Is Whitley worth next year's 2nd, when he can't break the starting lineup of the worst OL in the league?

If we finish 9-7, we'll be in terrible shape. A 20-25 1st round pick and no 2nd. Unbelievably bad. Wanny has ruined this team. Too bad.

KEEP DREAMING...Pats have something u fish dont have..Hearts and a backbone...we will be healthier..and on our run..this game broke the phinz back they will not make a turn around...We make our luck and win...because of good coaching. So plz quit with that lucky streak BS and wake up...

Originally posted by PatDog
KEEP DREAMING...Pats have something u fish dont have..Hearts and a backbone...we will be healthier..and on our run..this game broke the phinz back they will not make a turn around...We make our luck and win...because of good coaching. So plz quit with that lucky streak BS and wake up...

Your right!

Losses - Patriots

I love the smell of homer...

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
The next 2 are must wins. They will make or break our POTENTIAL playoff run.

"Playoffs? You're talkin' about PLAYOFFS?" - Jim Mora. It hurts to say it, but I believe the ship has sunk. Indy and the Titans are flat out better, and our offense has been exposed. We can't block, run, or pass.

Originally posted by Zacher
No way you beat the Ravens...

Looks like the Broncos will snatch up the last wildcard spot so there is no reason to worry about it to much.

I don't see how you could say that. I'm guessing you're a Ravens fan. Our offense is terrible, but not as bad as the Ravens. If we stop Jamal Lewis, I can't see them possibly winning. Of course, the Dolphins always seem to find new ways to "make us cry."

Losses - Patriots

All of a sudden we'll get a spark in the O and get everything going? Derrius Drops 'Em will hold on to the ball and get separation? Our Oline will find a way to block all of a sudden and give Griese more than 2 1/2 seconds to throw the ball? Woah...you've been holding that too long. Pass that :redeye:

Originally posted by PatDog

True. NE has done a damn good job of making chicken salad out of their chicken sh*t defense (due to injuries). Our phins lack heart among other things.

Back
Top Bottom