reason I stopped coming here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

reason I stopped coming here

unclemonty

Dolphins, Buckeyes, MMA, and hot chicks
Reaction score
Man all you people need to sit back, relax, and enjoy the games more. We are 4-1 for crying out loud. that's all that matters. Stop being so d*mn analytical about every little mistake made. BE HAPPY WE ARE WINNING AND THAT IS WHAT MATTERS. I SEE A TEAM IMPROVING EACH WEEK. This is better than in past years when we start off hot and fizzle down the road. We are going to peak at the right time this year. What more do you people want. WE ARE 3-0 ON THE ROAD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Stop hating and start appreciating our Dolphins. We are supposed to be fans of the team. Enjoy our wins instead of getting angry with them. I am disgusted by comments constantly posted to this board. We will be at the top at the end and that is all that matters.

PEACE I'M OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by unclemonty
Man all you people need to sit back, relax, and enjoy the games more. We are 4-1 for crying out loud. that's all that matters. Stop being so d*mn analytical about every little mistake made. BE HAPPY WE ARE WINNING AND THAT IS WHAT MATTERS. I SEE A TEAM IMPROVING EACH WEEK. This is better than in past years when we start off hot and fizzle down the road. We are going to peak at the right time this year. What more do you people want. WE ARE 3-0 ON THE ROAD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Stop hating and start appreciating our Dolphins. We are supposed to be fans of the team. Enjoy our wins instead of getting angry with them. I am disgusted by comments constantly posted to this board. We will be at the top at the end and that is all that matters.

PEACE I'M OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree completely.

At this point I am convinced that even if we were to go undefeated the rest of the season and win the SB, you would still have people ripping the team the very next week.

Re: Re: reason I stopped coming here

Originally posted by zachseau13

I agree completely.

At this point I am convinced that even if we were to go undefeated the rest of the season and win the SB, you would still have people ripping the team the very next week.

Nope...ALL we have to do is have a winning record in December and then win a playoff game or two and I will be impressed.

Re: Re: Re: reason I stopped coming here

Originally posted by RikWriter

Nope...ALL we have to do is have a winning record in December and then win a playoff game or two and I will be impressed.

That's great, but I was not necessarily referring to you.

I believe that regardless of our success there will be posters ripping the team.

Some people seem to revel in misery

Originally posted by unclemonty
reason I stopped coming here

Hey man, at least keep checking out the front page. More new additions to come!! :)

To the point, I agree. I've been harping on this "catch fire down the stretch" mantra for a while. I'm still a little worried about what we're seeing offensively right now. But I am damn happy with the defense. I'm happy we've won 3 on the road. I'm happy that we're winning anyway despite our problems.

We'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom