Reason To Look For A Phins Win Tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reason To Look For A Phins Win Tonight

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I only have one, but it's actually 44. Aside from Merling, there was not a single Dolphin player who had a good, not great, game last week. That's not gonna happen again.

Kendall Langford had a great game. He was one of the main reasons Turner had no yards.

Davone Bess had a good game, getting targeted 7 times and catching the ball 7 times with achieving 3 first downs on 7 of those catches. 2 coming from 3rd down.

Solai had a good game, getting push everytime he was in the game.

Kendall Langford had a great game. He was one of the main reasons Turner had no yards.

Davone Bess had a good game, getting targeted 7 times and catching the ball 7 times with achieving 3 first downs on 7 of those catches. 2 coming from 3rd down.

Solai had a good game, getting push everytime he was in the game.

I should have included Bess. Langford was not bad but, with his talent, having only 1 assist and no QB pressure is not a good game. Soliai, maybe.

I should have included Bess. Langford was not bad but, with his talent, having only 1 assist and no QB pressure is not a good game. Soliai, maybe.

Langford is not supposed to fill up the stat sheet. Langford's job is to make the LB's and SS/FS to fill up the stat sheet. You can't view how a 3-4 Defensive end does my stats.

Langford is not supposed to fill up the stat sheet. Langford's job is to make the LB's and SS/FS to fill up the stat sheet. You can't view how a 3-4 Defensive end does my stats.

I'm not looking for him to fill up a stat sheet. Last year a good game for Langford was a couple of solo tackles and a T-loss or a pressure in addition to eating up blockers.

Sparano had said he expected more pressure from our DE's, and a big reason was the improvement from Langford. He did not show that in game 1. JMO.

Back
Top Bottom