Reasons Why buffalo WILL NOT draft Phillip Rivers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reasons Why buffalo WILL NOT draft Phillip Rivers

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
1. Donohoe is an Irish Windbag (i can say that cus i am Irish):D

2. Donohoes #1 draft picks are the following:
#4 overall Mike Williams big bust who was
suppose to be a LT (donohoe windbag)
#23 Willis Mcgahee a guy who hasnt even played
who has two serious knee injuries and he was
picked becuase no serious DE was there for
them
#13 Phillip Rivers a guy who wont start this year
cus Drew is there and they are sticking w/
him so the rook sits.

therefore you have three #1 draft picks that either were not worth what transpired (besides Rivers) or players who Bills fans have yet to see and have to live up to the hype.

3. Bills were in a quest for a star DE and didnt get it. they do have 2-3 good or servicable DE's but noone that makes anyone squirm. they are still in a quest for a Star DE.

4. Donhoewindbag must get a guy who can make a splash now and prove he is worth a damn cus ill tell ya what folks, you may not hear it down in S. florida, but the natives are starting to see the writing on the wall with Donohoe......bag. forget whatever Wagons or Zero tells ya. They arent gonna feed you the truth.

5. They need Linemen. I dont think Brown will be around folks. I dont think they can live with M. Williams (although they will) that Guard who started this year as a rook and was not very good, and guys at LT who were so abused its not funny.

6. They know that the whole deal of Mcgahee for Peerless killed them (just as i was one of the first to say it when that trade was made, no matter who they drafted, and once it was mcgahee, i laughed my ars off). They need a star WR bad.

Im speaking Hypothetically on Rivers of course.

Mikie williams a bust? Finfan u r an embarrassment cuz u know jack about football.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Miami has how many starters from the last few drafts? :shakeno:

cmon clump, i know you know our situation the last few years. how bout we got Ricky for 2 #1's. Wade Smith 3rd rounder. Randy Mcmicheal 4th rounder. chris chambers 2nd rounder in other words, we did better with no first rounders than you did with 1st rounders. oh and Todd Wade 2nd rounder.

and ummmmmmm zevo, its not just me who says williams isnt living up to his status. Lots of Bills fans and media are saying it. and you know it! Jack!

Garbage!

Williams a bust after 2 years?

Willis a waste because he didn't play last year?

sounds like someone is pretty scared that the bills might get the guy he really wants in the draft.

Williams, with McNally now here, will become one of the better if not one of the nest Tackles this year, mark it down, "Bob".

Originally posted by zevo
Williams, with McNally now here, will become one of the better if not one of the nest Tackles this year, mark it down, "Bob".

:roflmao:

:up:

YOU can count on it zero .......

:shakeno:

Marino1983

marino u r so freakin lame!

Your response to everything is

"blah, blah, blah"

"Blah, blah, blah"

followed up with the patented Marino1983:

":roflmao: "

Last edited by a moderator:

"blah, blah, blah"

"Blah, blah, blah"

:lolcry:

And how long did this take for YOU to type zero ?

:spit:

I would hate to see the part that was edited ... :goof:

:wave:

Marino1983

"blah, blah, blah"

"Blah, blah, blah"

I agree, the guys a human blah,blah guote.He kills threads constantly with his boring eye rolling redundent posts.......come in the smack forum once, his worthless posts get beat around like a drum at a Motley crew concert!....Opps ! looks like this threads going to the smack forum.......Ohhhh Noooo!

Originally posted by Billhoff
I agree, the guys a human blah,blah guote.He kills threads constantly with his boring eye rolling redundent posts.......come in the smack forum once, his worthless posts get beat around like a drum at a Motley crew concert!....Opps ! looks like this threads going to the smack forum.......Ohhhh Noooo!

Still (obviously) taking a needle huh jerkOFF ? :shakeno:

When a billy goat fan joins this web site they automatically are logged in as lobotomized thread killers ..

The only smack that comes from YOUR posts,, is what oozes from the continuous head punches you take from YOUR :laughat: :spit: responses !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for playing ...

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

Still (obviously) taking a needle huh jerkOFF ? :shakeno:

When a billy goat fan joins this web site they automatically are logged in as lobotomized thread killers ..

The only smack that comes from YOUR posts,, is what oozes from the continuous head punches you take from YOUR :laughat: :spit: responses !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for playing ...

Marino1983
I think you were logged in border line retarded........Another lame effort of more.....:blah:...My case well rested!

Back
Top Bottom