Reasons why you shouldn't doubt Pat White. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reasons why you shouldn't doubt Pat White.

NYPhin24

Scout Team
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f924ef

for everyone who wants to start bashing the pic and this kid already watch what people who have actually had experience playing and coaching in the NFL have to say about this pick because they are raving about him

the bashing with the draft picks really needs to stop, i dont know how anybody can doubt anything the trio does after last season

would u rather have the same management there drafting players like Eddie Moore in the 2nd round

Bill Parcells has won a Super Bowl in the NFL one of the hardest accomplishments in all the sports world and he has taken players who fans may not know much about because there not the "big name player" and turned them into a solid contributor or star on any team hes drafted them to

With Pat White in the wildcat teams will be spending many extra hours planning on how to stop it and like the video said putting a safety up in the box to stack against the threat of ronnie cobbs and ricky while now we can have pat white coming around on a reverse and having the arm to get a deep ball to ginn instead of ginn stopping and coming back for a pennington ball

all im saying is i think these guys know what there doing a little better than all of us fans do so just trust them

I don't think it's Pat White that is getting the hate, just spending such a high pick for him, if he was our 3rd round pick or maybe even our late 2nd rounder i would wager the majority would be happy about it.

I don't think it's Pat White that is getting the hate, just spending such a high pick for him, if he was our 3rd round pick or maybe even our late 2nd rounder i would wager the majority would be happy about it.

It's a reach for a player we don't need. Simple as that.

I dont ever question Parcells draft picks. I just thank the sweet lord he is on our side on draft day.

If he says we need White then we need White.

Exactly!

It's a reach for a player we don't need. Simple as that.

my guess is they thought we needed him more than anyone else on the board at that time.
They said before the draft they are going to take the best player on the board and not reach for any position so obviously they feel he was the best talent on the board.

my guess is they thought we needed him more than anyone else on the board at that time.
They said before the draft they are going to take the best player on the board and not reach for any position so obviously they feel he was the best talent on the board.

Well thats why they're getting paid to do that job, and i'm not. I mean from what i saw last year the Wild Cat trickery worked fine. Is it nice to add some more cool plays with a weapon like Pat White, sure. But i'd rather draft a player who will help our front seven create pressure, a big problem this team had last year.

i like the pat white pick....maybe not as high...maybe our 2nd 2nd pick or even 3rd...but we'd have to pray he dropped

he can be the 3rd string QB ANNNND boost the wild cat....would you really prefer just have a third string QB that just holds a clipboard 99% of the time?!?!

I love that if your not a fan of the pick your a "hater". I never thought expressing your opinion automatically makes you hate someone, I thought it meant you look at things differently. But what do I know?

Repeat after me....
I love BP, I love BP, I love BP

Now everyone jump off the cliff...

I love that if your not a fan of the pick your a "hater". I never thought expressing your opinion automatically makes you hate someone, I thought it meant you look at things differently. But what do I know?

Repeat after me....
I love BP, I love BP, I love BP

Now everyone jump off the cliff...

Yep, you're a hater.

we don't need a QB, and we don't need anybody else to run the wildcat, i think its great with ronnie running it. so, with those 2 options out, pat white is virtually useless

I actually like the pat white pick. Many people have to understand that NOBODY knows how these picks are going to turn out. After the first 15 picks in this years draft, the remaining top 50 picks were pretty much neck and neck in terms of their worth. Wonder why the pats traded down so much? Nobody stood out.

Now we know beck is a goner and has been for some time. That leaves pennington who, while a great game manager, is one good blindside hit into retirement if he falls on that arm. That leaves chad and now white. The nfl is changing and we started it. The spread offense is going to make its way into the nfl. That bodes well for guys coming out of college anyway because many of them are used to playing in spread offenses anyway. No more can teams bring safeties up all game into the box because the spread offense/wild cat variations will eat them up.

Personally, and I am a big Henne fan because I am a UM fan, but I could see white being a kordell stewart type guy but has much more upside than stewart had. Add to the fact that ronnie brown can throw the ball and white can line up and be a threat at wideout and much more than pennington at throwing and especially wideout on the wild cat variations and we could have a very interesting solution to a brutal schedule next year.

Lastly, none of you armchair draft GM's know anything about these guys compared to what any NFL front office does. Give the guy some time. There are many great players that are drafted out of the "conventional" spots who go on to be amazing.

Tissues anyone?

Everyboby has the right to express there opinion I think we should have taking Pat White with our 2nd pick in the second round anyway he's a dolphins now that's what matters now go dolphins go.

Back
Top Bottom