Recent Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Recent Mock

DUB

Finheaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
Here is a mock done on March 17th. I'd love to have Justice or Ko Simpson, I personally think both will be there at #16. Also, it appears McNeil and Jean-Gilles would be possible if we trade down. By the way I'd really like to know what BOOMER or a DRAFT GURU knows abot Ko Simpson. Thoughts...:dolphins:

2006 NFL Mock Draft
1. Houston Texans
- Reggie Bush, RB, USC
2. New Orleans Saints - A.J. Hawk, OLB, Ohio State
3. Tennessee Titans - Matt Leinart, QB, USC
4. New York Jets - D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT, Virginia
5. Green Bay Packers - Mario Williams, DE, NC State
6. San Francisco 49ers - Michael Huff, CB/S, Texas
7. Oakland Raiders - Vince Young, QB, Texas
8. Buffalo Bills - Halogi Ngata, DT, Oregon
9. Detroit Lions - Jimmy Williams, CB, Virginia Tech
10. Arizona Cardinals - Vernon Davis, TE, Maryland
11. St. Louis Rams - Ernie Sims, OLB, Florida St.
12. Cleveland Browns - Chad Greenway, OLB, Iowa
13. Baltimore Ravens - Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt
14. Philadelphia Eagles - Gabe Watson, DT, Michigan
15. Atlanta Falcons - Ko Simpson, S, South Carolina
16. Miami Dolphins - Winston Justice, OT, USC
17. Minnesota Vikings - LenDale White, RB, USC
18. Dallas Cowboys - Santonio Holmes, WR, Ohio State
19. San Diego Chargers - Jonathan Scott, OT, Texas
20. Kansas City Chiefs - Chad Jackson, WR, Florida
21. New England Patriots - DeAngelo Williams, RB, Memphis
22. Denver Broncos (from Washington) - Tambi Hali, DE, Penn State
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Marcus McNeill, OT, Auburn
24. Cincinnati Bengals - Leonard Pope, TE, Georgia
25. New York Giants - DeMeco Ryans, OLB, Alabama
26. Chicago Bears - Marcedes Lewis, TE, UCLA
27. Carolina Panthers - Bobby Carpenter, OLB, Ohio State
28. Jacksonville Jaguars - Tye Hill, CB, Clemson
29. Denver Broncos - Darnell Bing, S, USC
30. Indianapolis Colts - Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota
31. Seattle Seahawks - Max Jean-Gilles, OG, Georgia
32. Pittsburgh Steelers - Broderick Bunkley, DT, Florida St.

I don't think we go OL in the first round anymore. I got a feeling we take a S, seeing as how we haven't attempted to re-sign Schulters yet

Personally, I hope we trade down, regain a 2nd rd pick and take Darnell Bing with our 1st....the man is going to be a monster....he has all the tools to become an elite SS

Some pretty strange picks- Bunkley will never fall that far, we could consider him at #16 if we sign one of the OLB... Where is Donte Whitner? He is better then Bing... I dont see Chad Jackson falling to #20 anymore- his stock has risen tremendously... Tamba Hali may have fallen out of Round 1 with a poor Pro Day (ran a 4.88)... Jay Cutler doesnt make it past #9 or 10.

I would love to see a trade with Indy, Carolina, Pittsburgh-all of which like the big bruising back which Lendale White would provide. I've heard both Pitt. and Indy love the guy, so it's not out of the realm of possibilities. Maybe we could pick a #2 to move up. There are not enough players at 16 that are a need that we couldn't fill those holes in the latter part of the first round now. This has to be one of the best drafts in recent history from the top of the 1st round to the bottom, a lot of good players. There isn't a big difference in talent from those guys at the top to the guys at the bottom right now. I'm excited for once that we're not all banking the future of the Phins on their 1st round pick (or trading the 1st round pick(s)). It's nice for once to be able to pick the BEST AVAILABLE PLAYER.

If we stay @ 16 and Cutler is still on the board, we have to jump. Who knows if he'll still be there or not? If not, I would love to see Chad Jackson staying in Florida to play ball. Great possession receiver with CRAZY speed. Being a Gator fan and seeing how well we fared dipping into their system last year (Crowder), I think it would be a great pick.

My guys that I would love to draft are... Bunkley, Ernie Sims, Tye Hill, Jimmy Williams, Bing, or Jean-Giles (he's going to be a monster in the nfl, many pro bowls for this man, would be a very good pick... also would give us the ability to trade down to grab him).

i want Jean-Gilles. we trade down to get him and acquire more picks, i loved watching this kid at the senior bowl practices.

i understand hawk is a machine but #2? don't think that would happen. but who knows, where did u find this mock?

Dolfan1000 said:
Some pretty strange picks- Bunkley will never fall that far, we could consider him at #16 if we sign one of the OLB... Where is Donte Whitner? He is better then Bing... I dont see Chad Jackson falling to #20 anymore- his stock has risen tremendously... Tamba Hali may have fallen out of Round 1 with a poor Pro Day (ran a 4.88)... Jay Cutler doesnt make it past #9 or 10.

acn someon tell me the random RISING IN STOCK LIKE NO TOM. on bunkleY? thanks

People...Bing is not that good.

I don't know why everyone overrates him. Perhaps it is because he was the most notable defensive player on a pathetic defense. But should not be a first round pick. IMO the earliest a team SHOULD take him is late 2nd if not 3rd.

Where's Cromartie. I've seen him as a first rounder on a couple other mocks

I'd like to see any of these players land in Miami......

In order of most desired :

M.Huff DB
J.Williams DB
M.Lawson LB
A.Cromartie CB
C.Greenway LB

I still think if you look closely at Sabans approach he is trying his best to get younger & faster on defense.

Wimbley, Cromartie, Jimmy Williams, Carpenter, Greenway, Lawson

one of these guys would be sweet

Perhaps Jason Allen

Well I like the pick cause he would need a RT and he would be a good one and maybe he can take over for LJ at LT after a few years. If not I am alright with having a good RT

Back
Top Bottom