Recommendations On Areas To Stay Near Hard Rock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Recommendations On Areas To Stay Near Hard Rock

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Club Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm coming in to see the last game of the regular season against Bills. I'm considering an Airbnb within 30 minutes of the stadium. I was considering the Hollywood Beach are area. Can anyone recommend a decent area to consider near the stadium? Also, an area to avoid. If you think a hotel is a better and cheaper option, I'd be interested in a recommendation to one too.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm coming in to see the last game of the regular season against Bills. I'm considering an Airbnb within 30 minutes of the stadium. I was considering the Hollywood Beach are area. Can anyone recommend a decent area to consider near the stadium? Also, an area to avoid. If you think a hotel is a better and cheaper option, I'd be interested in a recommendation to one too.

Thanks.
As someone who's done that trip a couple of times, I can say that the easy answer is to avoid the area near the stadium. Seriously, there's nowhere close that you want to be. The stadium is set in a less-than-desirable part of town.

My last trip I stayed on Hollywood Beach. I'll probably do that again next time, as I think it's the best bet.

As someone who's done that trip a couple of times, I can say that the easy answer is to avoid the area near the stadium. Seriously, there's nowhere close that you want to be. The stadium is set in a less-than-desirable part of town.

My last trip I stayed on Hollywood Beach. I'll probably do that again next time, as I think it's the best bet.
Thanks. Good to know about Hollywood Beach.

We are headed down in December and staying this time on Fort Lauderdale beach area. We have done South Beach the last couple times, but the cost of everything is crazy there. Tons of fun and not that far from either area to the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom