Red Sox's Nixon criticizes A-Rod | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Red Sox's Nixon criticizes A-Rod

MikeO said:
:blah:

Whatever bro. Take off the "RED GLASSES" and live in reality. The rest of the world is laughing at Nixon and you guys right now for running off at the mouth.:vault: :grouplaug

This will be settled on the field in 2005. No need to keep going back and forth. 2004 was your year. The 86 years prior were ours. Let's see what 2005 brings! :goodnight
Bring it. Wait till Arod, Giambi and the rest of those fools step into Fenway this year.... hahaha

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Whatever Fin.In.RI, these two New Yorkers are just upset, that their team now has the baggage of the greatest choke in sports history on them:lol: . We used to have the baggage, but doesn't it feel good to be free....:roflmao:

I can deal w/ it, 1 bad moment does not erase all of the great moments just like 1 great moment for the Sox does not erase all of their embarrassing moments.

I have never seen a more delusional pair of fans in my life. It's going to be so much fun this year as life gets back to normal and the yanks are back on top but when that happens we'll probably never hear from these 2 just as we never heard from them until after the Sox won the WS.

nyjunc said:
I can deal w/ it, 1 bad moment does not erase all of the great moments just like 1 great moment for the Sox does not erase all of their embarrassing moments.

I have never seen a more delusional pair of fans in my life. It's going to be so much fun this year as life gets back to normal and the yanks are back on top but when that happens we'll probably never hear from these 2 just as we never heard from them until after the Sox won the WS.

Delusional? You are obsessed, junkie.

FiN.in.RI said:
Delusional? You are obsessed, junkie.

Obsessed w/ what? That I root for the greatest franchise in the history of sports? :eek:

nyjunc said:
Obsessed w/ what? That I root for the greatest franchise in the history of sports? :eek:
'

You're a Dolphins fan now? You should change your avatar.:D

Back
Top Bottom