Red Sox's Nixon criticizes A-Rod | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Red Sox's Nixon criticizes A-Rod

FiN.in.RI said:
and they were dogs to win the division for many years when I was fan and before the wild card was introduced,
Like when? The Yanks sucked for almost all of the 80's and early 90's and the SOX were the favorites almost every year.

Talk about changing history! :shakeno:

Whatever Fin.In.RI, these two New Yorkers are just upset, that their team now has the baggage of the greatest choke in sports history on them:lol: . We used to have the baggage, but doesn't it feel good to be free....:roflmao:

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Whatever Fin.In.RI, these two New Yorkers are just upset, that their team now has the baggage of the greatest choke in sports history on them:lol: . We used to have the baggage, but doesn't it feel good to be free....:roflmao:

It does man.. These two yankee fans are funny. I gotta let my bro (die hard yankee fan) read this $hit. :chuckle:

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
You still have baggage! One world series vicotry doesn't erase 86 years.

You guys are the Champs though. Enjoy it for a year.

MikeO said:
You still have baggage! One world series vicotry doesn't erase 86 years.

You guys are the Champs though. Enjoy it for a year.
Actually, it does. Thanks for playing though..

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Actually, it does. Thanks for playing though..
No it doesn't. But if you think it does keep living in that fantasy world.

FiN.in.RI said:
See what I mean about your age? :tsk: ;)

Fantasy world..
:blah:

Whatever bro. Take off the "RED GLASSES" and live in reality. The rest of the world is laughing at Nixon and you guys right now for running off at the mouth.:vault: :grouplaug

This will be settled on the field in 2005. No need to keep going back and forth. 2004 was your year. The 86 years prior were ours. Let's see what 2005 brings! :goodnight

MikeO said:
:blah:

Whatever bro. Take off the "RED GLASSES" and live in reality. The rest of the world is laughing at Nixon and you guys right now for running off at the mouth.:vault: :grouplaug

This will be settled on the field in 2005. No need to keep going back and forth. 2004 was your year. The 86 years prior were ours. Let's see what 2005 brings! :goodnight

Don't let the bed bugs bite. ;)

Back
Top Bottom