Red X Problem | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Red X Problem

ajdoggie

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I have red x's all over the place, every possible column, box there is a red x, why. How do I get rid of this problem. Everything was fine till a couple days ago. It's driving me crazy. Anyone please Help!

I have to admit, I have had the same problem for about a week now. I figured it was just me since nobody else said anything, but now I know I am not the only one. I tried restarting my computer, deleting my history, deleting my cookies, and still nothing. In fact, here is what my screen looks like:

clear.gif

By the way, FinHeaven is the only site that does it for me. Maybe a bug with the new server you guys installed.

Have you guys changed the settings in IE recently? Or have you tried firefox?

NaboCane said:
Changed the settings how? What should I be changing? Why would I need to change anything?

Also, even when you add the special "fast" code to Firefox, it still sucks.

byroan said:
What firewall are you guys using?
You mean like virus protection?

Me too but only on my Mac when I'm running safari. It doesn't happen on my PC.

Nublar7 said:
I have to admit, I have had the same problem for about a week now. I figured it was just me since nobody else said anything, but now I know I am not the only one. I tried restarting my computer, deleting my history, deleting my cookies, and still nothing. In fact, here is what my screen looks like:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6022/rexsxreen7jo.gif

By the way, FinHeaven is the only site that does it for me. Maybe a bug with the new server you guys installed.
Exactly the same problem, only with Finheaven. My screen looks just like yours Nublar.

NaboCane said:
I haven't changed any settings in IE.

I have the same issue too.
I figured you guys in the front office were tweaking things for the upcomming draft day surge.

ok, From my understanding this issue was fixed, I havent been able to reproduce from any location. can someone who is having this issue please right click on of the images and then check the address location to the image?

for example it should look like this http://images.finheaven.com/forums/left_center.gif

then Put that link in yoru browser, tell me if you see anything from that.
If you get something else let me know what you get.

ajdoggie said:
I've been using Zone Alarm for years, with no problems.

I use Zone Alarm also and I know that it wont show me Animated Gif's on the version I have, Once I drop Zone Alarm it works. Can you try it with ZA down and see if that fixes it.

Mindwarp said:
ok, From my understanding this issue was fixed, I havent been able to reproduce from any location. can someone who is having this issue please right click on of the images and then check the address location to the image?

for example it should look like this http://images.finheaven.com/forums/left_center.gif

then Put that link in yoru browser, tell me if you see anything from that.
If you get something else let me know what you get.
This is all I get when I do that:

finheavenproblem3bo-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom