Redskins are joining the fray | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Redskins are joining the fray

Jaj said:
I suggested the Lavar+9 trade a little while ago. That's enough compensation if you ask me. Lavar is only 26 and is JUST THAT GOOD. He can be the face of a defense by himself. His salary situation is a bit tricky.

You think they would actually give him up??? I know he just signed a huge contract. He would be a nice upgrade though if we could somehow pull that off.

motioncityhifi said:
Arrington would kill the cap. Id take the two firsts and the 2nd next year. Myabe throw Rod Gardener in that too.

there's no way that they go into next year without a 1st, 2nd and 3rd round pick.

Yes, arrington would kill the cap...and he's a malcontent...and injured too often.

Sean Taylor......malcontent also...signs his rookie deal, a big rookie deal, and still wants a new contract his second year in the league....I don't think so. T.O. is bad enough...now a guy who hasn't done anything? That said, IF Wash offered both #1s and Taylor....of course I take it.....Will that happen? NEVER.

I still say the 2 1sts and Ramsey. I don't like garderner, as I've stated before, but perhaps a change of scenery lights some type of fire under the guy but I'd still have to think long and hard about that one.

IF, very big if, they offered up the #9 and Chris Samuels...I'd do it. But after looking at his restructured contract...I don't believe that'll happen either but that's what I'd consider fair for the #2 overall considering the equality of the talent in the top 10 of this draft.

If they wanna trade up then they need to trade the 9, 25 and a 2nd and 5th next year.

Or they can just trade the 9 and Sean Taylor and the #2 is theirs lol!!!:cooldude:

If the Redskins do indeed trade again into the top 5 they must be the worst run team ever. They will have B. Edwards and like a 7th round pick in training camp, with a bunch of XFL guys. Glad I am not a skins fan... GreenMonster

BTW, I just read over at Rotoworld that Kirwan from NFL network said that the 25th pick is likely going to N.O. for Darren Howard.

That makes total sense. Washington needs a DE badly and Howard was franchised and no longer wants to be in N.O.

I would guess that by Friday N.O. will have the 25th pick and that will end any speculation on Wash trading up. IMO.

Even with my scenerios...I never believed that Washington was going to trade into the 2 slot. They just didn't have the picks. But it was fun to run trade scenerios about it. :)

Back
Top Bottom