Redskins eyeing Qbs in the Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Redskins eyeing Qbs in the Draft

they can get who they want they still wont be good in that system look at their qbs ramsey brunell etc they all suck and there pretty good qbs

The trade that could definitely happen is the Redskins trading away Lavar (not on good relations with them) for the Browns #3 to move up. Then the Redskins can take Rodgers. Browns could take Spears at 9.

I hear the Skins like Edwards too. Regardless of who they like, we should be giving them backrubs and anything else they want to help get us out of the unglorious #2 spot with some compensatory picks.

And people wonder why the Redskins haved been mediocer for a decade...

Sign an aging, broken Mark Brunell to a long term mega deal.

Let that aging, broken Q.B. take playing time away from your young Q.B. who you were so high on last offseason you would'nt trade him for a first round pick.

Trade a first round pick in the '06 draft (a stronger, deeper draft) for a low first in the '05 draft, so you can use that as ammo to trade up to get a quarterback.

Think about all of that...if I was a Redskins fan I'd be livid today.

The Broncos should find a way to trade for the #24 pick, pick cambell, and get even more things from redskins HAHAHA! Thatd be funny.

Actually the Redskins are only after Campbell with the 25th pick;

Redskins | Eyeing Campbell With No. 25 Overall Selection
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:45:44 -0700

ESPN's Len Pasquarelli reports the Washington Redskins are hoping to land NFL Draft prospect QB Jason Campbell (Auburn) with the No. 25 overall selection in the NFL Draft, a choice that was acquired recently in a trade with the Denver Broncos. Redskin coaches and scouts regard Campbell as on par with QB Alex Smith of Utah and California QB Aaron Rodgers, generally regarded as the top two quarterback prospects. A lengthy film study of Campbell further strengthened Washington's resolve to move on the Auburn quarterback.

Redskins | Ramsey on the Way Out?
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:54:45 -0700

ESPN's Len Pasquarelli reports the Washington Redskins may entertain trade offers for QB Patrick Ramsey if they are able to select NFL Draft prospect QB Jason Campbell (Auburn) with the No. 25 overall pick in the NFL Draft. Redskin coaches and scouts regard Campbell as on par with QB Alex Smith of Utah and California QB Aaron Rodgers, generally regarded as the top two quarterback prospects. Washington isn't expected to shop Ramsey unless they feel Campbell can compete for the starting job immediately, should they draft him.

I live in DC, Patrick Ramsey is there man, I see them drafting Antrell Rolle no QB for them unless they adress that after the draft and getting rid of Mark Brunell

ocdfinsfan said:
I live in DC, Patrick Ramsey is there man, I see them drafting Antrell Rolle no QB for them unless they adress that after the draft and getting rid of Mark Brunell

I guess you are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom