Redskins fire head coach Jay Gruden | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Redskins fire head coach Jay Gruden

This could help us.....new coach = motivated team.

This could help us.....new coach = motivated team.
It could.

It could also be the case the Washington are such a dysfunctional shitshow of an organisation that they'll continue spiralling even further into the depths until they can address it properly in the offseason.

Like the ayholes they've consistently confirmed they are, Dan Snider and Bruce Allen summoned Gruden in for a 5AM meeting to fire him.

I thought Jay Gruden would be a good head coach based on his track record at lower levels of play and his success as an OC. He was not a good head coach. Maybe you can blame Dan Snyder and his clown pals for some of it, but Gruden simply screwed the pooch.

I think he wanted to get fired, honestly. Between his behavior during the off-season and the way he handled himself this week, I think he flat out wanted to get canned.

Jay Gruden has a ton of connections in the NFL via his time under his brother.
His brother, Shanahan, McVay.
He can easily get another paycheck.

6 years under that dumpster fire org with all the drama, the RG3 crap, then Cousins fiasco. Wouldnt surprise me if he wanted to get canned get his severance and walk away.

Dan Synder is the reason why the Deadskins will never be good under his ownership.

I did read/listen to ESPN reporter amusingly said Jay Gruden never wanted flabby Haskins

Back
Top Bottom