Redskins Fired OL coach Bill Callahan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Redskins Fired OL coach Bill Callahan

cuzinvinny

Active Roster
Reaction score
Seems like a highly regarded OL coach and as I recall We need a Top shelf OL coach.
Seems like an opportunity that should be looked into.
We desperately need a very GOOD one...

Fan talk is Marc Colombo might be leaving Dallas and they all want Callahan (for what thats worth.

Hoping were on the phone now and coaxing him to come to the Sunshine state and bring a friend ...Brandon Scherff...
Trifecta anyone, throw in that ex. Miami "U" Ol Erick Flowers a 2020 FA ... Center in draft Biadasz ...wow

Last edited:
Seems like a highly regarded OL coach and as I recall We need a Top shelf OL coach.

Fan talk is Marc Colombo might be leaving Dallas and they all want Callahan (for what thats worth.

Hoping were in the phone now and coaxing him to come to the Sunshine state and bring a friend ...Brandon Scherff...

:cheers:

Hoping were on the phone now and coaxing him to come to the Sunshine state and bring a friend ...Brandon Scherff...
Trifecta anyone, throw in that ex. Miami "U" Ol Erick Flowers a 2020 FA ... Center in draft Biadasz ...wow
You had me til Erick Flowers..... Then you reeled me back in with Biadasz....what a fun ride!!!! Ultimately would be down adding another experienced coach to the staff.

Last edited:
James Franklin and Bill Callahan would be huge upgrades for Offensive Line Coaches. Make an offer to both of them. I see Callahan as a good fit. But, its all up to Flores.

He wants Erick Flowers?

hahahahaha this guy.

everything else I’m cool with, but Flowers??

He wants Erick Flowers?

hahahahaha this guy.

everything else I’m cool with, but Flowers??

Actually to make this clearer .

My want is Bill Callahan. The rest is kind of IMO icing on the cake. Hey like Scherff, very good G but will he be worth the potential huge bucks he will demand ( I'm not really sure but we sure could us him. Cap must be in the equation also. we need 4 new OL..)

FLowers a throw in whos actually bringing back his failing career and is a good example of what Callahan can do for an OL player (IMO). And as a relatively inexpensive upgrade for Deiter (who needs to develop more) or any other pushing at mediocre LG we have .

Hey just Jump on Callahan and don't bring anyone works great for me...Though we do need major over haul in 4 OL position IMO and if money wasn't in the equation I'd have no problem with Thomas, Biadasz and 2 top shelf cap unfriendly G's... ( something I'd go bonkers over especially after sitting through 20 years of OL neglect.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom