Redskins moving up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Redskins moving up

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
PFT.com talking about Redskins moving up per their source to grab a WR. Is their 2 1st round picks enough for us to bite?

newlownorder said:
PFT.com talking about Redskins moving up per their source to grab a WR. Is their 2 1st round picks enough for us to bite?

No it's not, but what ESPN is saying is that the Redskins gained that pick to take Jason Campbell. Mark Brunell might be cut?

First of all, i wouldnt listen to PFT. Second of all, they better give us another high pick if they want #2.

PhinDude88 said:
First of all, i wouldnt listen to PFT. Second of all, they better give us another high pick if they want #2.

PFT is usually hit or miss. There were right about the Moss trade when everyone else said no and they have been right about other things. I think they take anything their source says and posts it. Sometimes they are right, sometimes wrong. Also Brunell stinks and Campbell would be a good pickup.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
ESPN is saying the Skins may try to trade Ramsey if they can take Campbell.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft05/columns/story?

They should have waited to make that trade if they want Campbell. Now that teams know that they could be eyeing Campbell other teams that want him could jump ahead of them and grab Campbell. But hey, Buffalo was dumb enough to trade all those picks for JP Losman.

Bills fans on their site actually think the Skins would give them their #9 overall for Nate Clements....and we can't even get a 2nd for Pat. What a load of crap!!

LtDan662002 said:
Bills fans on their site actually think the Skins would give them their #9 overall for Nate Clements....and we can't even get a 2nd for Pat. What a load of crap!!

That is pretty funny :lol:

Back
Top Bottom