Redskins Starting to Question Signing Daryl Gardener (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Redskins Starting to Question Signing Daryl Gardener (merged)

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Redskins feel our pain

I just read a report off the wire stating that Gardener's back is hurting again and might not play against the Eagles this week. That is coming off his stellar week 1 performance where he had 1 tackle.:lol:

While its funny that he only had a tackle against the Cardinals, I don't find it funny that his back is still hurting. I don't wish injury upon anyone, especially after mine. I think Daryl needs to sit out a season, let his back heal, then come back at his full strength, if he even can anymore......

I'm not laughing at his pain as much as I am at everyone who second guessed Wanny for unloading him and calling him "stupid." It just makes me smile to see those fans proved wrong. Sorry for the misconception.

Its all good. I agree with you there. Its good to see that Wanny made the right choice there. Its hard to believe that there are still people who doubt him......

Re: Redskins feel our pain

Originally posted by Samphin
I just read a report off the wire stating that Gardener's back is hurting again and might not play against the Eagles this week. That is coming off his stellar week 1 performance where he had 1 tackle.:lol:

DG is the same in DC as he was here. I hate Spurrier so I am happy that he got stuck there.

I liked DG. I wish him well. I also think he may be done. I also hate the Redskins. I suppose I'm torn on the trade. I want him well and want to see the skins sink.

DG didn't care about this team and was an asshole. Zach Thomas once gave him a rolex and he threw it against the wall because he thought that it was fake.

I didn't even know he played last week. I thought they were saying he was doubtful because of his back. Screw Gardener.

Re: Redskins feel our pain

Redskins feel our pain

I don't think that the Redskins are feeling any pain about DG. If he plays, good, if not, oh well. They aren't paying him, we are. :fire:

Re: Re: Redskins feel our pain

Originally posted by 32yrfinfan

I don't think that the Redskins are feeling any pain about DG. If he plays, good, if not, oh well. They aren't paying him, we are. :fire:

Dude, we cut him meaning we have to eat the rest of his contract over the next two years on the salary cap. He wont get that money, it just counts against the cap. Redskins are eating his cap number too, for whatever they signed him for. PA QUE SEPA

I think they signed him for the vet. minimum, or something close to it. He isn't eating much of their cap......

If we have to cut someone or not be able to work in the free agent market because of that cap hit next year, then I consider that paying for him.

I'm not laughing at his pain as much as I am at everyone who second guessed Wanny for unloading him and calling him "stupid." It just makes me smile to see those fans proved wrong. Sorry for the misconception.

u know what? i could care less about darryl gardner after the media stunt he pulled after he was cut. its a joke that he felt he didnt need to take a cut after never showing up for anything. he is a cancer. period. the back was never the real problem. the problem was his attitude. and still is........

Originally posted by 32yrfinfan
If we have to cut someone or not be able to work in the free agent market because of that cap hit next year, then I consider that paying for him.

Keeping him would have costed around 1.2 million more next year then keeping his dead money on the books.

Back
Top Bottom