***Reflection on today's AFC Championship game.*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Reflection on today's AFC Championship game.***

The Confessor

Doesnt play well with others
Reaction score
Well,

I have once again watched the Chetriots pull a W out of their collective *****.
Not going to make any excuses about the referees in this one. It was called pretty even, perhaps with the exception of the Intentional Grounding on Tammy Brady in the 4th that was never called, and of course that RIDICULOUS penalty on his first INT. Funny how that flag didnt come out till AFTER it was picked off.

The Chetriots are a bush league team. They are masters of the unwarrented bravado and on the defensive side, cheap shot artists au extrordinaire.

Brandon Spikes:
This guy should be taken out behind a Danny Woodshed and beaten. This guy is a freakin CHEAP SHOT artist. Every single play, whether he is involved or not, he is taking cheap shots. After said cheap shot, he LOVES to stand over his "victim" and talk crap. In a profession where any play can be your last, he really needs to learn that his knees aren't that strong. On top of that, he is NOT a very good player. Above average? Yes. But that is all he will ever be. His days of walking upright are numbered I have a feeling.

Julian Addlemen AKA the pencildick. This kid needs to just be knocked the PHUCK out. Sooner the better. Maybe he wakes up, maybe not. No big loss either way.

Tammy Butchin. He's got it all, and he is an arrogant PRICK!!! I like how he was getting in Ray Lewis face. Pretty smart thing to do there MORON. I LOVED watching him get folded backwards on his td dive. Was really really hoping it was his last play......ever. Was really hoping it was the last time he was able to walk..ever.

The Cheatriots won today, and to be honest, I can't stand the Ravens either, but everytime the Cheatriots achieve anything, it seems like all the teachings of truth, honor, admiration and respect that my parents spent their lives installing on me have been tainted by Society. And, part of that is that I relish the next Cheatriot to get hurt on every single play. Hopefully, the next one is career ending..

Who's with me????

Well,

I have once again watched the Chetriots pull a W out of their collective *****.
Not going to make any excuses about the referees in this one. It was called pretty even, perhaps with the exception of the Intentional Grounding on Tammy Brady in the 4th that was never called, and of course that RIDICULOUS penalty on his first INT. Funny how that flag didnt come out till AFTER it was picked off.

The Chetriots are a bush league team. They are masters of the unwarrented bravado and on the defensive side, cheap shot artists au extrordinaire.

Brandon Spikes:
This guy should be taken out behind a Danny Woodshed and beaten. This guy is a freakin CHEAP SHOT artist. Every single play, whether he is involved or not, he is taking cheap shots. After said cheap shot, he LOVES to stand over his "victim" and talk crap. In a profession where any play can be your last, he really needs to learn that his knees aren't that strong. On top of that, he is NOT a very good player. Above average? Yes. But that is all he will ever be. His days of walking upright are numbered I have a feeling.

Julian Addlemen AKA the pencildick. This kid needs to just be knocked the PHUCK out. Sooner the better. Maybe he wakes up, maybe not. No big loss either way.

Tammy Butchin. He's got it all, and he is an arrogant PRICK!!! I like how he was getting in Ray Lewis face. Pretty smart thing to do there MORON. I LOVED watching him get folded backwards on his td dive. Was really really hoping it was his last play......ever. Was really hoping it was the last time he was able to walk..ever.

The Cheatriots won today, and to be honest, I can't stand the Ravens either, but everytime the Cheatriots achieve anything, it seems like all the teachings of truth, honor, admiration and respect that my parents spent their lives installing on me have been tainted by Society. And, part of that is that I relish the next Cheatriot to get hurt on every single play. Hopefully, the next one is career ending..

Who's with me????

This is the best post I have ever read on this board. If I could thank you 1,000,000 times I would.

Saw the same thing in the NFC Championship game. The 49ers team was flat out better than the Giants team at every position except for 2: QB and WR. On defense, it's not even close. That 49ers defense was unbelievable this season and especially tonight. But in the end why am I not surprised that the better QB won?

Saw the same thing in the NFC Championship game. The 49ers team was flat out better than the Giants team at every position except for 2: QB and WR. On defense, it's not even close. That 49ers defense was unbelievable this season and especially tonight. But in the end why am I not surprised that the better QB won?

Elite QB beats average QB.

Poor defense beats elite defense.

THAT's all they are nothing but ......................................

Giants will kill them again just like 2007 De JA VU. 27 - 24

Last edited by a moderator:
I also would like to point out that with a tie game late in the fourth quarter, Tom Coughlin let Eli go out there and throw it up even with the 49ers pass rush mauling him on almost every play.

That's the difference right there between a good coach who knows what it takes to win... and Tony Sparano.

I also would like to point out that with a tie game late in the fourth quarter, Tom Coughlin let Eli go out there and throw it up even with the 49ers pass rush mauling him on almost every play.

That's the difference right there between a good coach who knows what it takes to win... and Tony Sparano.

Giants' offensive line tried to give that game away. Eli's jersey was so dirty he looked like he played for the Browns.

Anyone who wants to argue that Eli isn't an elite QB in this league needs to be slapped in the jaw with a cast iron pot.

Seriously, that kid has it all.

The Patsies deserved to win. Their front office isn't infinitely stupid, as ours has been, and they have a great QB. Calling them "cheatriots" just shows jealousy, and i'm sure it gives their fans nipple hard-ons when they read it.

The Patsies deserved to win. Their front office isn't infinitely stupid, as ours has been, and they have a great QB. Calling them "cheatriots" just shows jealousy, and i'm sure it gives their fans nipple hard-ons when they read it.

If the Patriots are cheating to win, then by all means, we should cheat as well.

I was always told to cheat to win.

Ric Flair taught me that.

Ravens figure to fall off a bit next season. A loss like that is psychologically difficult to set aside. You could sense from the opening week against Pittsburgh that they were determined to take one last run at it.

I felt sick for Ed Reed. Particularly after he made the great clutch deflection on Brady's final pass. It was so reminiscent of AFC Championship Game 2006 when Brady had a chance to put the Colts away on 3rd and 4 with about 2 minutes remaining. But he missed the read, the ball fell incomplete, and Peyton took Indianapolis down the field to steal the game.

Reed has been so banged up the past few seasons he doesn't play as tight to the line of scrimmage, or make as many physical plays when they are needed. He's mostly a deep center field finesse rover these days. Nationally he doesn't get any heat for it but there are murmurs among Ravens fans. I've noticed that he saves his old style physical nature for huge games like this, particularly late in the game. Last season in the AFC playoffs he had quite a battle with Hines Ward, brutal collisions both ways. Before that crucial 3rd down play tonight I told the people I was watching the game with that Reed would crash an underneath attempt, if it went his way.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retires.

Watching the Patriots makes me sick. I don't care which division they are in. Their style of play with all the shot gun and Strawberry Shortcake passes is unbearable.

Once Flacco failed to wait the extra half second for the fullback to clear on the second down bootleg play after Woodhead fumbled the kickoff, you had to sense the Patriots would escape again. If he senses and makes that play for 24-16 the mathematical edge would have been enough. At 20-16 it was basically pick-em.

Back
Top Bottom