Refocused, Nfl Week 13: Miami Dolphins 21, Buffalo Bills 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Refocused, Nfl Week 13: Miami Dolphins 21, Buffalo Bills 17

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
USATSI_11775307_168384674_lowres.jpg

The Miami Dolphins defeated the Buffalo Bills, 21-17, in Week 13 of the 2018 NFL season.

PFF’s ReFocused series this season features immediate takeaways and a key to the victory from two Senior Analysts who graded the performance, watching every player on every play of the game. For more data and analysis from the game, utilize our Premium Stats 2.0 dashboard to expand your knowledge on the key players, signature stats and much more.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-refocused-nfl-week-13-miami-dolphins-21-buffalo-bills-17

I agree our DE's were getting pressure on the QB, Josh Allen just refuse to go down.

I thought the TD to Stills was an excellent throw. Not sure how it would be discounted. Where else can he put that ball that Stills can get without the 2 defenders breaking it up.

Tannehill played pretty well. The INT was a bad decision, but I'll live with the aggressiveness of taking a shot...paraphrasing JD Wanny, the bad decision was the target for the 50-50 ball. Stills is not the guy to toss that up to with the hope your guy comes down with it. Thats what DVP should be doing.

Tannehill also held the ball too long on the almost safety. He needed to get rid of that quickly...cut your losses and punt. The only other egregious mistake he had was not talking Gase out of wild cat on 3rd and game

Phillips would probably be an All Pro if every team on the schedule cut him...until he lost his sh$t and got a stupid taunting penalty...

The throw to Kenny could of been a bit better . . . But its the attempt that counts here. Same for the Parker TD and same for the INT. When you have a defense known for causing pressure on opposing QBs u have to throw the ball down field to back them off a bit. This horizontal two yard offense requires too much execution and perfection to be a lonterm successful solution.

Was happy to see Ryan stand in and throw the ball more than 10 yards in the air a few times.

Tammy had a typical Tammy game...decent. Given the fact that it was against the top passing D is a positive.

Tammy had a typical Tammy game...decent. Given the fact that it was against the top passing D is a positive.

I mean the dolphins had 115 yards passing and 175 yards total lol
The bar for good offense is low as hell around here.

Buffalo still proved to be a top pass defense but Ryan made the most of his opportunities after being bailed out by a muffed punt, a Gesicki PI that was overthrown and Jordan Phillips.

We had one good drive on offense all day and that was the one we started the game with.

Back
Top Bottom