Refresh Button | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Refresh Button

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
AJ,

Since this site uses frames, so refresh take you to the Board's home page, what about a Refresh button next to the New Thread button to just refresh the forum you are in ?

Thanks,

Originally posted by dolphan39
AJ,

Since this site uses frames, so refresh take you to the Board's home page, what about a Refresh button next to the New Thread button to just refresh the forum you are in ?

Thanks,
i don't know which server you have, but on aol i have a reload button, takes me back fine!;)

Re: Re: Refresh Button

Originally posted by dolfan06
i don't know which server you have, but on aol i have a reload button, takes me back fine!;)
refresh take me back to the home page of the board not the thread, i.e Miami Dolphins

i'd rather go back to the home page......

for all the forums. i get email notification on posts replied to and most of the time the order there in makes me have to jump around from forum to forum. plus if somebody answers one of your posts while your reading another, it won't be on the page unless you go back to the home page and start over!:D

I was asking if we could add a refresh forum button since the browser's (at least in IE and Netscape) refresh button (or Ctrl+R or [F5] in IE) takes me to the forums home, but sometimes I just want to see what's been done in Miami Dolphins.

thanks AJ

the Refresh This Page link works great :D :cool:

Back
Top Bottom