Refresh my memory | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Refresh my memory

Notorious-JetMo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just curious; did Chris Chambers play in one or both games agains the Jets, last year?

:sleep:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Well I know you guys wish you drafted Chambers over the short Santana Moss.

Yeah, I know what it comes with, but that's not what I asked for.
Dick face.

abba092-1.jpg

ABBA is the sh@t, boyee!

:eek:

Originally posted by WCoastFin
He just played in the first game he was injured in the second game.

Thank you for the civil response. I know I don't recall him making any significant impact in either game, I wasn't sure if he even played. I know Phins fans obviously have high hopes for this guy.
Was he a second round pick?:eat:

Yeah, 52nd pick I believe. What a steal considering all that around 10 WRs (all of which had a minimal impact on their team) were picked before Chambers. All 10 of those teams who took those WRs are now pissed off they didn't take the amazing Chris Chambers. Now you should just go back to your hole and shut the **** up.

COME ON???

I mean seriously?? Why would you admit that you like ABBA????:lol: It would have to be a JETS fan!!:lol: THEY SUCK!!! Where I GUARANTEE A SWEEP NEXT YEAR OF THOSE PESKY "ABBA" JETS!!!:lol:

:monkey: A B B A

:monkey: JETS!!!!!

He killed us in the first game...

He caught passes of 28 and 24 yds against the Jets in the first game, but had a crucial drop (one of his few, not surprisingly against the Jets) on a 3rd and 10 in the 4th quarter that would have set the Dolphins up 1st and 10 at the Jet 34. On Fiedler's last INT, he jumped back and tried to make a body catch instead of going up to get the ball; Victor Green cut right in front of him.

I think Chambers played hurt in the second game, and only saw a handful of snaps.

Re: He killed us in the first game...

Originally posted by NYFCat
He caught passes of 28 and 24 yds against the Jets in the first game, but had a crucial drop (one of his few, not surprisingly against the Jets) on a 3rd and 10 in the 4th quarter that would have set the Dolphins up 1st and 10 at the Jet 34. On Fiedler's last INT, he jumped back and tried to make a body catch instead of going up to get the ball; Victor Green cut right in front of him.

I think Chambers played hurt in the second game, and only saw a handful of snaps.

He killed us in the first game?

Yeah he dropped a pass, but Feidler was the one who threw a weak pass that was intercepted. That 28 yard catch was on 3rd down.

The one that really killed us was Lamar Smith. A fumble at the 1, if he would have scored we would have won.

I was at that first game, the one who killed us was Lamar Smith. He actually cost us that game against the Patriots too in New England. On the first Dolphins drive, we were inside the 10 and about to score, we gave the ball to Lamar Smith and he fumbled. We lost that game 21-17, if we scored there we would have won. Against the Patriots, he fumbled on the 2 yard line toward the end when we were about to tie the game. I am happy he is gone.

Back
Top Bottom