Refs were croooked, game was fixed, NFL has to do something | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Refs were croooked, game was fixed, NFL has to do something

randomname

Active Roster
Reaction score
Has to do something, but won't.

Save it with your "we played like crap", "good teams win anyways", "it wasn't the ref's fault if we had played perfectly we would have won" typical cliches. NO. Good teams get these good calls to make up for the times they play badly. Miami gets bad calls to ensure they can't recover from their (many) mistakes.

There's no excuse for this. None. I'm about done with the NFL if they don't fix their league. They consistently call bs penalties on miami, fail to call the same penalties on oakland, and their one 'make-up' call was a complete joke of a personal foul on that oakland lineman early on.

I'm disgusted. When are players and coaches going to start calling out zebras on their blatant foul play. They're too afraid to look bitter. Well they should be bitter. I feel like I'm watching the WWE. Refs are given orders to help storylines and they blatantly influence the game by calling on a slant and nobody ever calls them out.

I wish nothing but terrible things on this league.

I mean, I thought the holds were ticky tack, but the egregious call was the 'roughness' call on Reshad Jones.

Utterly bizarre.

He hit him in bounds and wound up with his helmet ripped off by the receiver... and that's a penalty on him? Surreal.

I wrote in another thread - I’m sitting in nest of raider fans (there are way too many of them here) even they’re laughing at some of these calls

Yawn. If you've watch the N F L for the last 15+ years -------- its OLD NEWS the league is a sham -- dominated by cheaters etc.

And of course -- those supposed jack ass amateur pilots (911) could fly airliners well beyond spec even tho trained professional pilots could NOT in flight simulators.

Yea. Stick to the corporate "official" story. Pro sports is all about the fans -- not the $$$$$$$$$$$$

There were really was only one bad call. The title of your thread should really be the Miami Dolphins need to do something about Adam Gase's play-calling duties.

I mean, I thought the holds were ticky tack, but the egregious call was the 'roughness' call on Reshad Jones.

Utterly bizarre.

He hit him in bounds and wound up with his helmet ripped off by the receiver... and that's a penalty on him? Surreal.

That was the main upsetting one to me. They were terrible all game, both ways though- bad calls for us and for the raiders. It’s common it seems, it’s all across the nfl

There were really was only one bad call. The title of your thread should really be the Miami Dolphins need to do something about Adam Gase's play-calling duties.

Half of the penalties called against Miami were very ticky tac

Oakland had a couple ticky tac penalties but we got screwed more often

Half of the penalties called against Miami were very ticky tac

Oakland had a couple ticky tac penalties but we got screwed more often

Yes, nonetheless, they are still penalties. Take your frustrations out on Gase, not the officials. He is the problem.

Back
Top Bottom