Reggie Bush and Adrian Peterson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush and Adrian Peterson

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
It's going to be a scary draft when these kids are eligible! These kids are football prodigy's. Barring injuries, their going to be stars in the NFL!!

I say keep the RB by commitee going til Adrian Peterson is available! Ok.. maybe not, but I hope that we get him somehow..

Lorenzo Booker and Tyrone Moss aren't exactly pushovers either....

I forgot to mention Hart from Michigan (don't know how I did that, he's a NY native). This kids got talent too. It's ashame that all the great backs in college right now are freshman and sophmores. A lot of people are going to be out of a job when these kids are eligible!

Adrian Peterson is on a whole different planet. He literally makes my jaw drop when I see him play and what's scary is that he's only a freshman.

Adrian Peterson is another Eric Dickerson. He's big, powerful, fast, and has that upright running style. It is almost like watching Eric Dickerson all over again.

It's amazing that Adrian Peterson is only a freshman. I remember when Clarett tried to get into the draft even though he was going to be a second or third rounder, Peterson on the other hand would be a top 10 pick if he declared now IMO. He's got the talent where he would be right in challenging the NFL's rule because I do think he could play at that level, but he can't do that now. Considering that I hate the Sooners, I'm not happy that they will have 2 more years of him after this year. :(

Reggie Bush is a stud, but I wonder if he can be a full-time back though (20+ carries). Also, LenDale White is highly underrated. That guy is a horse, he punishes defenses.

Peterson Bio

Check out this link. Heres an amazing stat
2002 Rushed for 2,960 on 252 attempts, an average of 11.7 yards per carry, and 32 touchdowns as a senior

This kid is amazing size, speed, pure atheletic ability. I would like to see more receptions to see what kind of hands he has. But he may be the best college RB that I have seen in a long time, and he is only a freshman. Plus this guy shows up for every game some backs fade against the better teams, or in the bigger games this guy is getting better!

Just got back from the UNC-Miami game, and will say that Devin Hester is pretty awesome as well. Don't know what his 40 time is, but he's probably one of the fastest guys I've ever seen in person. I wonder where he's play in the NFL, though. He may just be a Dante Hall type of player.

JJ Arrington from Cal is no joke either. Rodgers gets all the pub, but this dude was averaging like 8 yards a carry earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom