Reggie Bush! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush!

Silent Hippy

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
has anyone seen this kid? I dont know want round hes projected to go in the draft, but hes worth it.

Give him a couple years....

On a side point...Peterson and Bush are great examples of why they need to adjust the rule allowing underclassmen into the game. Both are obviously physically ready and its not like they are going to school to study anything besides football. It would be a shame if Bush blows out his knee playing for nothing.

yea, three years form highschool, not three years form college.

Wan't To Rumble said:
yea, three years form highschool, not three years form college.
Bush graduated in 2002. Which was probably in May or June, so he won't be eligiable until the 2006 draft.

Nublar7 said:
Bush graduated in 2002. Which was probably in May or June, so he won't be eligiable until the 2006 draft.
02' huh?:goof: Same as me.......

I wish he was eligiable for this year, b/c I definitly would like to see the man in a phins uni.....

I dont see Miami sucking like this next year, too bad we couldn't draft him this year, Playmaker Label on his fore-head!

ok got ya....but couldnt he sign with a team right before traingcamp, sice it would be 3 years before training camp....

Scratch my explanation. It is late and I am giving you guys false info like it is true. I REALLY appologize for it. Here is the truth:

1. Bush Graduated in 2003
2. You need 3 years removed from High School to enter the draft.
3. Those three years are FOOTBALL seasons. Meaning, the 2003 season was year 1, the 2004 season(this one) is year 2, and the 2005 season is year 3. Meaning he can enter the 2006 draft(the only thing I got right).

I am very sorry for my poor explanation.

Back
Top Bottom