Reggie Bush | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush

I'm guessing we're probably going to go with a CB with our 1st pick next year. We'll probably draft a playmaking WR with our 2nd pick.

Definitely DT, Hopefully Poole will come back strong and we'll have our CBs of the future with Poole/Daniels.

It all depends on draft position really.

SpeedRush99 said:
Don't have to be a OU fan to think Leinart is overrated

YAY Finaly someone said it!!! I didnt want to say it cause know one listens to an stupid OU fan right?

SpeedRush99 said:

but I wouldnt go that far to say he is overated. Yes I believed that b 4 the OU game because anyone can rack up yards, TDs etc. in the Pac-10. No offence guys but the Pac-10 aint exaclty a SEC or Big 12. Sure they have Cal but they wont be AS good this year.

After the OU game, even though I hate his guts and I hope he fails in every aspect of the game :D , ive gained new respect for his ability. He is great but not as great as the media makes him out to be. Just my opnion.

SpeedRush99 said:

Overrated as an NFL prospect, I agree. Overrated as a college QB, not hardly. He went into last season with extremely little experience at receiver & still pulled out the Heisman & his 2nd consecutive national championship.

SMadison29 said:
Overrated as an NFL prospect, I agree. Overrated as a college QB, not hardly. He went into last season with extremely little experience at receiver & still pulled out the Heisman & his 2nd consecutive national championship.

1st!!!!!!!! LSU won it rightfully that year!!!!!!!!!1 :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom