Reggie Wayne... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Wayne...

MegaFinz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
does Miami try to pick him up? im thinking he would be a great addition opposite Marshall.

I agree. Good veteran, from Miami..

My only question is, why did he disapear so much last year? Maybe Painter is tht bad, but a elite WR should not drop off like that.

I agree. Good veteran, from Miami..

My only question is, why did he disapear so much last year? Maybe Painter is tht bad, but a elite WR should not drop off like that.
Yea i think its just because Painter sucks.If Manning was in there he would of had a much better year.Im sure Miami could get him, he already said he wants to play for them.He would help the team regardless of who the qb is.

The question is...will Wayne want to come here if Manning doesn't come? :ponder:
I think Miami should bring him in but you know all the media will say they did it to lure Manning, but thats not why they should do it. If it's a need that the team has which it pretty much is then they need to go grab him or someone else in FA or draft.As far as him wanting to follow manning he already said he is not waiting around for him to make up his mind and he has to worry about his own intrests.

Back
Top Bottom