Regional games on CBS and Fox | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Regional games on CBS and Fox

All I get is the crappy Patriots at Chargers game and the crappy Bills/Bears game.

miami lakes transplant here in richmond, va. unfortunately, we usually get ravens on cbs and redskins on fox. OUCH!!! did get the jets game last week though. i expect the pats game but prob wont get KC

For what ir's worth, most of the country is getting the Fins/KC game. The Northeast is, sadly, screwed.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
For what ir's worth, most of the country is getting the Fins/KC game. The Northeast is, sadly, screwed.

This makes me even more jealous.

I have NFL Sunday Ticket so I don't need to worry if the game is televised on my local affiliate. :)

Just go to hooters that the solution to everymans problems.

hooters hooters ( o Y o ) hooters hooters

Hooters has the worst wings man.They are lucky have such primo ass on display because they have nothing else going for it. One time I was visiting a friend in Pheonix, me him and his twin brother went out to hooters. Well, we got the UGLY waitress. There is always one you know? Kind of how a group of fine girls always has one heffer... anyhoo, combine this ugly broad with some nasty buffalo wings and 110 heat, I was not a happy camper to say the least.

:monkey: Ugly Chicks :lol:

Well I live out here in los angeles and we go to hooters in Long Beach and Santa Monica and these girl are HOTT. Every chick out here trying to be a model or actress.

For a modestly-sized Midwest town (Springfield), we have some HOT Hooters girls. And the wings are ok.

damn you iceblizzard, my apartment is crowded with trees. therefore i cannot marvel in the beauty that is NFL Sunday Ticket. damn you, damn you to hell!!! can i come over on sunday? :D

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
damn you iceblizzard, my apartment is crowded with trees. therefore i cannot marvel in the beauty that is NFL Sunday Ticket. damn you, damn you to hell!!! can i come over on sunday? :D

have you asked an installer? my house is surrounded by trees, i didn't think it would work...works like a champ!
i think cable will eventually end up with the nfl ticket, they are bidding this year, it goes up for bid every year. this would be a primo situation for me, the ONLY reason i have direct tv is sunday ticket.

dirty,

problem is, the installers wont even come out unless they have permission to drill, i'm on my own. the landlord allowed me to clamp a pole to the railing, and i tried several(each longer and longer to try to get over the darn trees). finally, when the 10 footer didnt work, i gave up.

I live an apartment, all you need is a semi-clear view of the southern skies. If you have a lot of trees, it will still work fine.

Back
Top Bottom