Release or Trade these players.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Release or Trade these players....

ronmoney29

Dolphins are #1
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ryan Tannehill - Did nothing in 6 years. Total Bust. Sorry Tannehill Fan boys!

Ndamukong Suh - Total waste of money. Did nothing to live up to his contract. He needs to go.

Mike Pouncey - Washed up. Causes to many penalties. Injury prone.

Kiko Alonso - For having over 100 tackles, he sure did have alot of missed tackles. He cant cover a TE or WR to save his life. Not worth the contract he signed. Get rid of him.

Jordan Phillips - Hasn't proved anything to me. He looks confused out there. Total bust.

Bobby McCain - Always getting burnt. Leaving WR's wide open. He has no coverage skills.

Lawrence Timmons - Released! Didnt even want to be on the team. He went MIA in MIA lol... Washed up! Goodbye wont miss you.

Julius Thomas - Too lazy. Not motivated enough. Washed up. He will be released soon.

Andre Branch - I dont even know why this guy is still a Dolphin? Not worth his contract. Get rid of him.

Yep, I’m good with showing all of them the door. I’d put Parker on that list too. Maybe a Tammy/Parker/11 for Cleveland’s 4.

9479284ed5b33009e3828cfd8fcc4738.jpg

Can I say _____and not get banned??

You are dead wrong about Bobby McCain....Wake the ___up!!!

Jordan Phillips has been pretty much what most of us with brains thought he would be..... a late bloomer. He might just rise to the occasion and have a breakout year.

Suh was a top five DT every year. Watch what happens with him. He will be very popular as a free agent.

Tannehill, and hoping in, believing in, Tannehill, has been the singular downfall of the recent Miami Dolphins. That is crystal for all with eyes to see, but they are blinded by the drugs in the kool-aid they are downing year in and year out. It's like an MK Ultra experiment.

Pouncey is becoming the poster boy for this FO's ineptitude. Pouncey has resulted in extreme ridicule for these guys and they just keep on coming back for more. Mike Pouncey and Ryan Tannehill will ruin the careers of Grier,Tannenbaum,Gase, and will quite probably see Ross expiring sooner than he would have otherwise.

The real cancer and bane of the Dolphins is the false hope in the loser leadership of Pouncey and Tannehill.

someone just delete this thread and lets move on

Kiko was a different player in 2016. You don't see that? He is a very good middle lb.
Moving him outside was a huge mistake.if he's signed and will be here in 18, put him back in the middle unless we get someone better.

Watch Suh go play in NE for a fraction of what we were paying him.

Tannehill is not a bust, but he's on the wrong side of 30 and coming back from two major injuries. Not suitable for a team clearly in rebuilding mode. I'd like to keep him and start him for another season and let a rookie learn behind him though; sell high in 2019.

And Bobby McCain.... Did you watch last season? You described 2017 Bobby McCain. 2018 Bobby McCain was an entirely different player, and a damn good one at that.

Jordan Phillips isn't going anywhere with Suh gone. He's not a bust. He's shown flashes. Like Parker, he just needs to play consistent. Too cheap to cut. That would be stupid. You'll pay his replacement quadruple at minimum.

Branch and Kiko are a year early. We'll save more next year. They should both be gone then, thankfully.

Ryan Tannehill - Did nothing in 6 years. Total Bust. Sorry Tannehill Fan boys!
Nevermind what I think about this line... If you're looking to have a serious discussion on this forum, this is most definately not the right way to start your post... Not only does it make you sound like a child, it litterally pits you against 90% of the posters on FH... If you're just trolling, then carry on, you'll get pinked sooner than later...

I read the first line.

I realized the rest of the post wouldn't be taken seriously.

Sorry, Hater Boy OP.

Back
Top Bottom