Releases: Ruben Brown, Ray Buchanon, Mo Lewis, Phillip Daniels | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Releases: Ruben Brown, Ray Buchanon, Mo Lewis, Phillip Daniels

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Bills cut Ruben Brown as we all know.

The Falcons said goodbye to 11 year veteran Ray Buchanon...if he wants to stay in the South I'd consider him for a Terrell Buckley type of role...unless he finds a starting job elsewhere.

The Jets released Mo Lewis and Tyrone Carter. Mo Lewis has been a pro bowl WSLB for many years but age and cap figure...one thing I remember about LBers though is when they lose it, they lose it fast. I remember a few dudes that went from Hero to Zero within like a season.

The Bears cut Kordell Stewart and, more importantly, DE Phillip Daniels. We'll need a DE to replace Ogunleye if he leaves.

Oh and here's the bad news. The Ravens re-signed Center Mike Flynn, a stalwart anchor in one of the best running games in the past two years. He was better than a lot gave him credit for but I still doubt Miami was going to go after him.

Also, the Titans re-signed a guy whom I really like, Drew Bennett to a $6 million contract over the next 3 years...half of it guaranteed in bonuses etc. That really sucks, because they also placed a first round tender on RFA McCareins. Either one would have been serious quality depth...Bennett especially I feel, who as a convert from college QB I believe, is still just scratching the surface of his Ricky Proehl-like game.

Back
Top Bottom