reliable ticket brokers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

reliable ticket brokers

Scuba Steve 13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For years now I have always got my tickets at the stadium on game day, and never had a problem. This year I believe may be different. I get nervous when it comes to buying from a broker. I know about stubhub and a few others. Can a fellow finfan please let me know a relible source. Its getting close guys, lets pray for no injuries during camp. Go fins or go home.:dolphins: :dolphins:

where did my post go ?

Can someone please let me know where my post went an\bout ticket brokers. If I'm in the wrong forum please let me know and i will go to the correct one. Thanks

reliable ticket broker

Scuba Steve 13 said:
For years now I have always got my tickets at the stadium on game day, and never had a problem. This year I believe may be different. I get nervous when it comes to buying from a broker. I know about stubhub and a few others. Can a fellow finfan please let me know a relible source. Its getting close guys, lets pray for no injuries during camp. Go fins or go home.:dolphins: :dolphins:

This year is going to be a lot differant as I expect this team to WIN w/Culpepper, as the team win's ticket's will dry up, and by the time we get into DECEMBER the Jaguar/Patriots and Jet tickets will rise to level's we have not seen in Miami. :D

I have the Titans, Chiefs and Jags regular season tickets for sale. Lower level and I will make you a great deal. I have both pre-season games as well. Shoot me an email to phinman@cableone.net and we can discuss a deal. GO PHINS!!!!

go to 1800bestseats.com that's where i got my tickets to the vikings game.
also use discount code PPC to recieve a 5% discount on your tickets.

I hope that helps.

Scuba Steve 13 said:

You sould buy from people on this site. I sell beneath Stub Hub, and the others. My seats are visitor sideline on the 25 lower level. Tell me what game your interested in??? :rolleyes: kzieg33480@hotmail.com

Stubhub

Have never had a problem with stubhub, might cost an extra few bucks but elimates the risk.

Back
Top Bottom