Rush Yards/Gm - 83.4 (6th)
Pass Yards/Gm - 234.0 (27th)

David Boston - 14 catches, 181 yards

CB- Fernando Bryant
CB- Jason Craft

Haha, this should be FUN!

FINS OFFENSE

Jay Feidler aka "Dumbo"

Do the Jags have a D like we have been facing lately?
Phins O could have a big day. Like when you walk around with ankle weights, and then you take them off. Facing our D is a bad time for a QB controversy; or even just a bad time for a QB.

The D has finally bought in to Del Rio's scheme and it's finally starting to show. Only one 100 yd rusher against them in week one. We do need help at CB, but our #2 pick is a ball hawk"Rashean Mathis" aka "Machine Mathis".

Don't under estimate Leftwich, the dude blew the staff away on his abilities read defenses and now where to go with the ball based on that. He's 6'5 and has clear view of the field and needs no throwing lanes. He didn't play like a rookie last game day and would not be starting over Brunell if he did.

Don't your guys want Brunell?

How long is fieldler under contract?

I'd be willing to look at Brunell. I hope the players remember the playoff game vs the Jags. I would LOVE to see us pound them for the beating they gave us.

Originally posted by jagwars

FINS OFFENSE

Jay Feidler aka "Dumbo"

:lol::lol::lol:....That is the first time I've heard that!!!

You are amazingly witty and I can tell that you are probably one of the most intelligent 4th graders in J-Ville.

I bet your home board is really missing you.

I wouldnt take Brunell, Fiedler is a winner even though he is not a deep threat quarterback, but he can get the job done iwth his mobile abilities..

dolphin coaches and players probably will pretend the 62-7 game is ancient history but really we all remember DAN MARINO'S last game! and what dolphin fan does'nt want a little revenge for beating up and retiring our hall of fame hero! so to all you 1-3 jags fans revenge is finally at hand and what's his name SANDWICH, RIGHTWICH whatever his name will suffer the worst day of his young career!......easy win!!! GO MIAMI!!

Back
Top Bottom