Remember Chad Hutchinson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember Chad Hutchinson

Trent has more natural talent. Ask any scout.

That's why Trent was a high first round draft pick and Fiedler went undrafted.

KB, I don't need a scout to tell me who has more talent. I don't give a rats ass if he has all the talent in the world. Translate that **** to the field for me. You sit here on your war path, telling us all that we have no shot at the Super Bowl with Jay Fiedler, and Trent Dilfer had as bad a year as Jay ever had with the Ravens, and damn it...they won.

You are so full of your own logic...it's sickening. Tell us to watch the damn game...well bro, I WATCH EVERY GAME...I tape every game, I re-watch every game.

You bring me stats that suggest Trent Dilfer is a better QB, and boy howdy...I will wear that hat. Show me that first round talent in Trent's first two years. Show it to me in his Super Bowl run...it's not there.

Trent has never in his career had a 60% completion ratio...never. He has never thrown for over 3000 yards. First round talent... WHATEVER.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Oh come on :) Go ahead. I'll even give you a headstart.

What do the numbers 11, 8, 14, 11 and one represent?

I don't know Van, Jeff Blake isn't even worth my typing time...do tell.

KB, then shouldn't you just want Cade Mcknown to start? He has first round talent. So why go and get another first round talent for more money when we already have it on the roster? What round was Blake picked in? I know it wasn't the first. Please for every QB that is said to have first round talent and becomes a good nfl qb there are 3 that are also said to have that talent and dont make it 5 seasons. Free agent qbs work as good as a snowball in hell. Jay is finally familiar with this team and what is expected of him, i can't wait to see what he does this season. I still want a first round qb next year, but i think Jay will do fine if the rest of the team holds up. Give me one game last year where Jay single handedly lost it for us, and i will shut up.

oh I see, so KB wants us to pick up a QB who has not finished a single season in the last 5 years...sounds like a solid plan.

Man, I go away for a little while, and everything seems to have come back full circle. KB21's tossing bombs out to P/O everyone, Fiedler bashing is in full swing, and the Bills fans are still being a little too sesitive.

OK, so I'll bite KB. Natural talent means absolutely nothing when it comes to QB's. That's been proven time and time again: Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, Rick Mirer, Jim Druckenmiller, Todd Marenovich, and the list goes on. Dilfer is a solid starter with a nack for quality leadership but when you put Fiedler and Dilfer side by side they stack up pretty evenly. Take away Dilfer's ring-by-default and Feidler wins the matchup.

To say "natural talent" means anything is just blowing smoke up all of our butts and you know that's not nice. So why not take the time to think of something agreeable to say and make nice-nice with everyone in here so nobody gets booted...OK!?
:cool:

Re: here's his contract

Originally posted by dolphan39
see http://nflpa.org/members/playerProfile.asp?ID=32558

Salary History
2002 225000.00
2003 300000.00
2004 380000.00
2005 455000.00
2006 545000.00
2007 545000.00
2008 545000.00

That's only if he sits on the bench for 6 years right? It doesn't include incentives and playing time bonuses does it?

from the 'boy link above:

Hutchinson's pro-rated signing bonus will count a little more than $400,000 against this year's rookie pool, which is the equivalent of a mid- to low first-round pick.

Hutchinson is known for having a strong arm with great accuracy and a very competitive spirit. He'll be gauranteed $4 million over the first 3 years of his contract, at which time Dallas will have the opportunity to void it, pending his performance.

Re: Re: here's his contract

Originally posted by dolphan39
w/a 3.1 million dollar signing bonus

think I am sorry I started this thread :o

It's OK 39, I think we can forgive you, but just this one time. :lol:
;)

Back
Top Bottom