Remember Damon Huard? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember Damon Huard?

vegasphan said:
He was our #2 behind Marino at the ennd of Dan's career. I loved that guy! When Dan retired Wanny made Fiedler our starter and if I recall correctly he released Huard.

I remember Marino being quoted as saying Huard deserved the starting job, I agreed with him.

Ugh, please. Huard SUCKED! He was terrible. He was hands down worse than Jay Fiedler and Marino only said that because 1) he hated Wanny and 2) he was friends with Huard. Thank god you're not GM. :shakeno: IF you're going to remininsce (sp?) do it with someone who's actually decent.

Huard had a decent arm, but was very indecisive. I've never seen a QB pump and double pump as much as him. Nothing special about the guy. Dan was biased.

Pericles349 said:
He played a few games when Fiedler got hurt. He even threw the winning TD against the Colts. He was ok, there is a reason he has never been a starter.

Yup, just like there was a reason that Fiedler was a starter.

took sacks? what else were they gonan do when 2 seconds after the snap the DL was in their grill?

Was it him that was in that picture from the Pats flicking off the Dolphins while wearing their Super Bowl rings?

I thought it was Scott Mitchell to.

kingnate85 said:
Was it him that was in that picture from the Pats flicking off the Dolphins while wearing their Super Bowl rings?

Yeah, it was him, T-Buck, Izzo, and one other guy, maybe Bryan Cox? All former Dolphins of course.....

wonderl33t said:
Bernie Kosar maybe, or Craig Erickson

I played football as a kid against Craig Erickson. He was a DB or LB at the time (25 years ago or so) and made an interception against us that clinched their team's win. Funny, huh?

Back
Top Bottom