Remember Dimitrius Underwood? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember Dimitrius Underwood?

Timmy54

Not a 3am Member but still post whoring
Reaction score
wow, a guy who everyone thought had all the tools, just could never build anything. what a wast of a player. Plus, he was always getting in trouble. he was ricky before ricky (maybe even worse).

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Timmy54 said:
wow, a guy who everyone thought had all the tools, just could never build anything. what a wast of a player. Plus, he was always getting in trouble. he was ricky before ricky (maybe even worse).

Think what you will of Ricky, but this guy is/was WAAAAAAAY worse than Ricky. Ricky never broke the law. Ricky never robbed a paraplegic. Ricky is guilty of poor judgement and timing. Underwood is a convict.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
pigskinguy said:
Think what you will of Ricky, but this guy is/was WAAAAAAAY worse than Ricky. Ricky never broke the law. Ricky never robbed a paraplegic. Ricky is guilty of poor judgement and timing. Underwood is a convict.
He robbed a paraplegic? Wow...... :eek:

Dolphin1184

Member of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
pigskinguy said:

Ricky never broke the law?

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
painnotpleasure said:
Thanks for the link. Just read it... wow, that's really ashame. Talk about having a really hard life... not making excuses for him though, he made A LOT of BAD choices from the sound of it.

Yeah, he's had a tough life by the sounds of it. I live in Ottawa so I will be following this story, I'll keep people posted..........if anyone's interested.

fishfan34

2008 AFC EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
Reaction score
This guy makes Ricky's sitatuion look like nothing.. Major, MAJOR issues surrounding Underwood... Good Luck to him and his "comeback"

Top Bottom