Remember Hailey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember Hailey?

Being under the influcient will make your judgement pretty shaddy...
As always, someone says don't do something when your drunk,,but the liqour says you can...Same thing year in , year out..and when you make that much money..why do people just have to take the chance..I never understood that.

Wasn't a trade..he was sign as RFA for $4mil for 4 years and we didn't match..well we did get a 7th for him out of the deal.

If we're gonna have a backup defensive tackle in his 30's I'd rather have Jeff Zgonina anyway. He doesn't have a whole lot of wear and tear either he's a late bloomer started for like the last 3 years or somethin like that. And he's very workmanlike...penetrates well.

More than a starter. He was the team captain, baby!! The emotional leader on defense.

So now I guess letting him go wasn't that bad of an idea. We have more cap room and we don't have to deal with a suspension.

Hailey never had those kinds of problems here in Miami did he? Maybe this is a false statement, but if it is true, then thank god we got rid of him when we did.

Anyone ever think that if he as here, it wouldn't have happened? Under different circumstances, there could be different results. Besides, this is only a rumor for now, so until it is confirmed, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Damn, he hit a car too!! And almost fell out of the car!! He was FOCKED!! :lol: It's funny.....but at the same time he could have killed someone. What an azzhole.

Also, it seems like he's a little out of shape. He's big. But not 340.

Well at least now that it is confirmed, ya'll can knock him all you want :) He hasn't been convicted however...ho woud youguys fee if someone accused yo of something you didn't do hmmmm? (OK I am grasping here I know... :lol: )

I don't recall these problems in Miami in the past, but from what I've read, didn't these events actually occur when he was in Miami?

Back
Top Bottom