Remember Its Impossible | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember Its Impossible

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
For Lucas to play that badly for 4 or 5 games in a row. Personally if he plays that bad against Green Bay in 2 weeks the fish may make a play for Aikman or would have to consider starting Sage. But the reality of it is opposing teams can not expect Ray Lucas to play like that week in and week out. This is a guy who went 6 and 3 with the Jets in 1999 where he threw 14 TD's and 6 picks. Ray turned the ball over as many times in this one game as he did in 9 games with the Jets. This is a very good football team and a QB injury will not be the death of them. Ray will play much better in 2 weeks wait and see. I just think it is impossible to think that what we saw Sunday was as good as Ray Lucas can do.

Aikman??? You guys already raided the retirement home for Carter. Honestly Lucas can't be that bad. He was decent a few years ago for the Jets.

LOL!!!! I saw Kelly at the Marriot bar on Friday night!! He was looking good!!

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
LOL!!!! I saw Kelly at the Marriot bar on Friday night!! He was looking good!!

At the Bar huh? I figured going to The Hall would have made beeing an ex-bill palletable, I guess not if he was still trying to drink away the memories of 4 SB Losses.

:jk:

Back
Top Bottom