REMEMBER… Sinnett vs Played QBs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

REMEMBER… Sinnett vs Played QBs

PawmSWAT

Active Roster
Reaction score
The only QB that hasn’t been bashed on this board is Sinnett. Our third string QB. So that means the only QBs we have bashed this year are the ones who have played. I’m definitely hesitant on anointing Tua as the answer, but if we collectively complain about every QB who plays for us……… maybe the issue isn’t the QB specifically….

It's not the only issue obviously.

But I would put zero blame on Sinnett since I have no idea who that is,

The only QB that hasn’t been bashed on this board is Sinnett. Our third string QB. So that means the only QBs we have bashed this year are the ones who have played. I’m definitely hesitant on anointing Tua as the answer, but if we collectively complain about every QB who plays for us……… maybe the issue isn’t the QB specifically….
Brissett is another bad personnel call. You build an offense around getting the ball out quick and you pick up a backup thats slow and lumbering and inaccurate. Really bad trend with the front office

Brissett is definitely an issue

The problem is definitely surrounding the quarterback, but man Brissett has stunk the last couple of games.

I don't care how bad it is around you, when you're throwing worm burners on the regular, I can't defend that.

Back
Top Bottom