Remember the good! No real injuries that will keep players out!.nm | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember the good! No real injuries that will keep players out!.nm

That's the best news of the night. I would've liked to have won the game for Dan on his weekend, but the most important part of the preseason is showing improvement game to game and staying healthy. We did some good things tonight, and we did some bad things. But most importantly, no one got seriously hurt.

BTW- I got back from Canton this afternoon and I have to tell you- I had the time of my life. Just an AWESOME weekend all around. Checked out Cleveland and the Rock and Roll HOF, and the Football HOF is amazing. I would reccomend anyone go check it out. If you couldn't make it this weekend- I just say I'm sorry you missed this. A truly AMAZING experience and I'm happy I was able to answer Dan's call as one of the thousands of Dolphin fans who overran Canton!!

Nublar7 said:
Anybody know David Bowens status? Saw his leg bandaged up. Hopefully it was just something minor.

He's FINE.

In the 4th quarter, the camera showed him standing up talking and laughing with teammates.

Back
Top Bottom