Remember this name... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember this name...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhinfanBo1

Scout Team
Reaction score
Got a call from a friend who will only give me a "rumor" if it is real legit and has some legs under it. Anyway, he told me that Saban really has his eye on Kenneth Pettway, an Outside Linebacker/Defensive End from Grambling State. He is 6-4 255, ran under a 4.6 at his pro day, benches 225 pounds 25 times, and has near a 40 inch vertical! He is a very underrated prospect who transferred from tiny So. Arkansas and has started at weakside linebacker (two years ago) and defensive end (last year) for Grambling State. He's got great athleticism, size, and can really rush the passer. He's also pretty sound against the run from what I've seen. According to my source, don't be surprised to hear this name called in the 4th rond area.

ether79 said:
THe fact that he's about 4 inches taller and 25 lbs heavier?????

:roflmao:
that is exactly what i was thinking. I doubt that we will use a 4th on this guy though. our 4th is one of the first pick on the second day. We can use it to pick up tonnes of guys who slipped through the cracks on day 1. But thanx for the info, I could easily see us taking him in the 5th.

Yeah, I will look for him. Thanks for the info.

Sidenote: Why does everyone love Bua, and think he is so good? He has done nothing but make ONE monster hit on a punt return.

EDIT: I do like Bua, and am excited to see him play safety this year, but I don't think he'll ever be a very good starter in the NFL at any postion. Back-up with special team skills only.

Bua reminds me of the clone of the late Pat Tillman.

This Pettway guy sounds like a nice find, why the hell has no one mentioned him before anywhere??

NLude33 said:
Yeah, I will look for him. Thanks for the info.

Sidenote: Why does everyone love Bua, and think he is so good? He has done nothing but make ONE monster hit on a punt return.

EDIT: I do like Bua, and am excited to see him play safety this year, but I don't think he'll ever be a very good starter in the NFL at any postion. Back-up with special team skills only.

What I like most about Bua is his attitude. He is a very hard worker loves to play the game and will do whatever is asked from him. Despite not having ideal size for a linebacker and not having speed for a saftey I honestly think that someday he will amount to something because of his drive to play this game.

Grambling ST. Isnt that Louisiana? Would make sense if it is. He prob knows all about him. Under a 4.6 in the forty spells sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom